Hi everyone,

This is my first post in this forum and I hope to resolve my problem very soon, recently I started to work with video conversions, so my experience isn´t so far. Here is the problem, I want to convert .avi files(DivX/XviD) to DVD, I´m using the following softwares: VirtualdubMod to split audio and video, Tmpgenc to convert the avi to a DVD compilant, Adobe Encore DVD to authoring the DVD and the Subtitle Workshop to convert the subtitles, well, the .avi file have a 23.976 framerate and I was adding a pulldown to internally convert to 29.97fps, the audio and video are perfectly syncronized but the subtitles not, I already used the 23.976fps and the 29.97fps in subtitles but they still out of sync, I was thinking this may be a problem in Adobe Encore because the subs lost the sync especialy where are big blank spaces (no dialog). I´m desperated to solve this problem, if somebody can help me I´ll aprecciate very much.
P.S. Sorry for my english, I´m Brazilian and I take a long time without write in this language, thanks.