VideoHelp Forum

Try StreamFab Downloader and download from Netflix, Amazon, Youtube! Or Try DVDFab and copy Blu-rays! or rip iTunes movies!

Try StreamFab Downloader and download streaming video from Youtube, Netflix, Amazon! Download free trial.

+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. hi there. I fansub videos for a kpop (korean pop) group. But they usually get deleted within a couple days of being uploaded. I am not doing this for money / revenue or 'glory', i just want to help out others in my fandom that cannot understand korean. There are tons of videos fansubbed up on youtube and dailymotion with 100K+ views that are from multiple tv broadcasting stations and companies but they dont get taken down? I know that there are sensors or something but how do these people's videos not get taken down?
    Quote Quote  
  2. Maybe they own the videos and you don't (or they got permission from the copyright owners to allow the video) and the copyright owner doesn't want your version there. You can easily check to discover the reason yours are being removed. Why ask here?
    ...i just want to help out others in my fandom that cannot understand korean.
    That makes no difference whether or not your video stays up.
    Quote Quote  
Visit our sponsor! Try DVDFab and backup Blu-rays!