VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. I've just captured a programme off my Skystar2 and want to burn it to DVD..I've done this many times before..grab it in MPEG2, edit (If necessary) it in Womble MPEG Wizard 2003 and author/burn in TMPGEnc DVd Author.

In this case, no editing was necessary, so I put the MPEG straight intoTMPGEnc DVD Author. This program will not let anything pass that is non-DVD compliant, and when I tried to import the stream, it said the bitrate was too high, so I opened it in Womble, and sure enough, it reported a bitrate of 10 mb/sec. I didn't believe this because the size of the mpeg would be considerably bigger if it was, so I opened it in Power DVD and that reports the bit rate that never gets above 5 mb/sec.

I'm at a loss to understand this.. Anyone any ideas what might be causing this? My only option as I see it is re-encode the the entire file-and the programme is nearly 2 hours long, so it would take forever!!!
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    change the bit rate in restream
    "Each problem that I solved became a rule which served afterwards to solve other problems." - Rene Descartes (1596-1650)
    Quote Quote  
  3. Thanks a lot for that..works perfectly.
    Quote Quote