VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Guest
    everything goes fine up until besweet starts reencoding the audio to 48k - and it freezes dead solid at 6 minutes in. i dunno if toolame isn't implemented yet (as to why it's greyed out) but i can't use it and i've no idea what to do now.

any help?
    Quote Quote  
  2. Have you tried using *exactly* the settings on BeSweet as posted here (on the left in the Convert guide area)?
    "Like a knife, he cuts through life, like every day's his last" -- Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
    Quote Quote  
  3. Guest
    i'm talking more or less whatever SVCD2DVD uses as the normal settings is freezing it up.
    Quote Quote  
  4. So that program calls BeSweet? Is there anyway you can convert your audio in advance? Even if you can't feed the results into that VCD program, at least by converting your audio yourself you can try and determine where the error is (because that VCD program is probably calling BeSweet with command line parameters).
    "Like a knife, he cuts through life, like every day's his last" -- Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    In this version of svcd2dvdmpg, besweet is invoked as follows:

Code:
    besweet.exe -core( -input "infile.mp2" -output "outfile.mp2" ) -ssrc( --rate 48000 ) -2lame( -m s -b 224 -e )
    as mkelley says:
    at least by converting your audio yourself you can try and determine where the error is
    SVCD2DVD v2.5, AVI/MPEG/HDTV/AviSynth/h264->DVD, PAL->NTSC conversion.
    VOB2MPG PRO, Extract mpegs from your DVDs - with you in control!
    Quote Quote  
  6. Guest
    okay, so i have the separate ac3 (had to do it manually from the mpg, no problem there), and an mpv file, but what's a good program to put them onto a DVD? the old spruceup doesn't accept the mpv file..?
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    mpv should be accepted by spruceup if you patched to 352
    SVCD2DVD v2.5, AVI/MPEG/HDTV/AviSynth/h264->DVD, PAL->NTSC conversion.
    VOB2MPG PRO, Extract mpegs from your DVDs - with you in control!
    Quote Quote