VideoHelp Forum

Try StreamFab Downloader and download from Netflix, Amazon, Youtube! Or Try DVDFab and copy Blu-rays! or rip iTunes movies!

Try StreamFab Downloader and download streaming video from Youtube, Netflix, Amazon! Download free trial.

+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    First they withdrew the Annotations so that you can't add a note to an uploaded video any more, now they're telling me that Enhancements (except the Trimmer) will be withdrawn from 08 August.

I record/edit/upload videos of live wildlife cams, very variable quality, and I use Enhancements - especially Fill Light, Contrast and Saturation - quite a lot to make my videos clearer. Fill Light is really valuable to me because it works differently than lighten or brighten, somehow, allowing 'things' to show thru without washing out.

I'm OK for cutting and joining software (I use Freemake 99% of the time, it's brilliant for extracting from very long clips, even tho it's been deliberately broken since V4), and if necessary I have Tipard for cropping, plus WindowsMovieMaker for captioning.

Tipard has 'improving' features but it distorts the font in timelines, so I can't use it.

To use VLC for improving the picture I'd have to re-record the finished clips, that's no good, would take too long, I need to be ready for the next thing PDQ

Is there anything I can use just for improving aspects of picture quality?
    Last edited by clemenzina; 17th Jul 2018 at 05:17.
    Quote Quote