VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hi everyone, I want to put a separate line of a subtitle in top left corner whole movie.That line must be through whole movie.How can I do this.Can anyone help me with this.
    Like below picture. I just want like that.And explain how to encode avoid Copyright infringement.Sure I'm a newbie.Would be glad if any help.plz
    Image Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2018-12-07-00-08-38-639_com.mxtech.videoplayer.pro.png
Views:	92
Size:	1.24 MB
ID:	47395  

Quote Quote  
  2. Originally Posted by Evidex View Post
    And explain how to encode avoid Copyright infringement.
    You're asking how to avoid being caught for violating copyright laws? Like for upload to YouTube or some other filesharing service?

If you aren't caught by an algorithm such as that found in YouTube's Content ID System, you will be caught by people reporting the copyright violations and the movies will be removed. You signed up here so you could get help in breaking the law?

Defacing videos with nasty logos is an abomination.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Not like that . I just want to translate subtitles into my language, encode video and upload to facebook.But they partially muted songs in video.Not for illegal purpose.I just want to share with friends translating subtitle. I mean this site https://channelmyanmar.org has videos with burmese subtitle.Their videos can also upload to facebook. Everything fines.No infringement.Can u tell me how to do this
    Quote Quote  
  4. If the film is protected by copyright, you can't legally upload it or any part of it to a public forum. I don't know for sure, but doubt Myanmar has anything like the US Fair Use laws that might allow for upload of small pieces of longer copyrighted videos

If you create subtitles for a movie you don't put them in the top left of the picture. They go in the bottom center most of the time. YouTube allows for separate subtitles to be uploaded. That's what I do on YouTube. I have no idea what Facebook allows or doesn't allow.

Maybe someone else will explain how to do it. Sorry, but I won't. I still think you are asking for help to break copyright laws.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by Evidex View Post
    And explain how to encode avoid Copyright infringement
    That's easy. Use material that you own or have permission to distribute.
    If you are asking how to circumvent copyright enforcement mechanisms, then you are in breach of the rules of this forum.
    Quote Quote