VideoHelp Forum

Try StreamFab Downloader and download from Netflix, Amazon, Youtube! Or Try DVDFab and copy Blu-rays! or rip iTunes movies!

Try StreamFab Downloader and download streaming video from Youtube, Netflix, Amazon! Download free trial.

+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Here we go....I recently purchased a Samsung LED UN46C6500. I set up the Samsung on my network and can see the Videos folder from WMC-7. I can only playback a couple of file types from WMC-7 MPG & MP4. When I add additional MPG files they don't show up in the Samsung folder with the others? thats problem number 1. Problem number 2... I would like to playback my ripped DVDs from the HD which are VOBs. The VOBs don't show up in the WMC-7 Video Folder. On the Mircosoft forum it says I can use a 3rd party Codec for VOBs thats fine but which one would be best. Has anyone else run into this scenario with positive results....thanks
    Last edited by ziggybuds; 5th Sep 2010 at 23:01.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    WMP for streaming doesn't automagically pick new files. You have to open WMP and make sure the library rescans and finds the new files before you can stream them.

As for VOBs - use VB2MPG top create MPG file instead. You get nothing from keeping them as VOBs except headaches. You lose no quality during this process, and it takes only a few minutes for each set.
    Read my blog here.
    Quote Quote  
  3. thanks I'll give it a try!
    Quote Quote