Hello VideoHelp,

Totally noob here. Not just about BluRay, subtitling etc. There is a very high probability that I post the thread to a completely unrelated site or to a wrong subforum. But I'm sure you'll point me in the right direction.

I'm trying to use the SE's ORC feature. When I select Batch Convert, I can only use the Binary Image Compare feature(i guess). However, tesseract gives much more accurate results(except English, idk why). Is there a way to select tesseract when I'm using Batch Convert. (i guess not)

I noticed that the last line of most subtitles says which language they are subtitled in. I wish there was a way for SE to convert the image file of the last line to text, find out what language it is, and then make the necessary settings(select language, select tesseract settings, etc.) to allow us to use tesseract with Batch Convert feature.

Ofcourse, it may be too difficult to do, unnecessary, or, due to technical obstacles, unfeasible. (if it has not already been done) But, like I said, I'm noob. And, when it comes to coding, I have to study for a few years just to be a noob (seriously).

However, I think I know the mindset of coders. In their world, it's a request for sure. Nevertheless, from my point of view, this is a very useful suggestion(if it's not a recommendation). And, so, I wanted to share it with the community. Hopefully it will help.

Kind Regards