VideoHelp Forum
Closed Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Good day all.I have downloaded my camcorder discs to my HD Recorder.I then burned the footage files to DVD-RW DISC on the same HD recorder successfully. I then tried to copy the disc which is a minus RW to another dvd minus R disc using my computer and Nero Smart smart.However I'm unable to do this as I keep getting the message"There is not enough space available to burn the image"When I enter OK I get another message ie "Not enough space to copy the disc. Free space is 1491mb.Size of image file is 4482mb".I know this is nonsense as I have tried a number of new blank 4.7 gb discs and still get the same message.I'm using a Phillips internal dvd burner and a Emprex 16x external usb recorder. I have tried changing the recorders setting between source and destination but it made no difference.The dvdrw with files on play ok on my dvd player and computer.Can anyone please advise me as to how to copy these files to a DVD-r DISC.ps the computer tells me that the files currently on the CD are Video.RM and Video TS.
    Many thanks for you help in this matter.I hope this question is not to long as I am new to the forum.
    Regards 306James

Search PM
    Stop using Nero.
    DVDDecrypter (or IMGBurn)...ISO Read then ISO Write modes.
    Done.