VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
    Search Comp PM
    Every time I visit the site I have to log on to post in the forum. I check the log me in automatically box, but every time I leave the site then come back, and want to post, I have to log back in. It happens even if I don't close out my browser, if I just go to another site. Is this just happening to me? I haven't changed any settings in my browser, but this has been happening to me for the last few weeks...

Thanks
    "Don't try to be a great man. Just be a man, and let history make its own judgment."
    Zefram Cochrane
    Quote Quote  
  2. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Try delete all dvdrhelp cookies. In WinXP do you find the cookies under Documents and settings->username->Cookies. Search for all cookies with dvdrhelp or vcdhelp text in the file.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    it's not just you... on my home computer, no problems, but on my work computer in the last couple of weeks I'm having the same problem..

I'll try the delete cookies trick...
    - housepig
    ----------------
    Housepig Records
    out now:
    Various Artists "Six Doors"
    Unicorn "Playing With Light"
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    I use to have that problem when I was using IE, but once I switched to a different Internet browser the log-in problems stopped. The same thing happened while at work.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Sweet. That fixed it. Thanks Baldrick!
    "Don't try to be a great man. Just be a man, and let history make its own judgment."
    Zefram Cochrane
    Quote Quote