VideoHelp Forum

Try StreamFab Downloader and download from Netflix, Amazon, Youtube! Or Try DVDFab and copy Blu-rays! or rip iTunes movies!

Try StreamFab Downloader and download streaming video from Youtube, Netflix, Amazon! Download free trial.

+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. I am trying to download live sports/esports streams that as far as I can tell are rtmp stream format. when I run rtmpsrv and wireshark I am unable to obtain rtmp info, such as the videos url, playpath etc. rtmpsrv outputs the following error: [ERROR: RTMP_ReadPacket, failed to read RTMP packet header]. When I analyze network traffic with Wireshark the streams list as rtmp. Also when I search the rtmp ip address it returns as Adobe Media Server. The following link has many streams at any time, I have tested several with the same results. http://videostream.dn.ua/videopage/videoPage.php?g=OTcxOTY%E2%84%96f&c=en&i=eWl2bW9iZG...%96f%E2%84%96f Does anyone know how to save/pipe these streams? are they encrypted? I don't understand why rtmpsrv is not able to output relative info on these streams. Thank you for any help with this
    Last edited by sucret; 15th Oct 2017 at 00:25. Reason: clarification
    Quote Quote