VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I'm at a loss to explain this. Perhaps something that ffmpegX expects to see at the end of the source file isn't there? (Wild-@ss guess)

Major might be able to shed more light on this.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I tried everything suggested to convert a video for iPod but it didn't work. There was a post suggesting to turn off automatic video updating which I did but then how can upload it to the iPod. Then I tried turning automatic update back on but it says that iTunes doesn't recognize my iPod and can't do it and that is imposssible because everything else works all right. So I'm worse off then before. I have no idea what to do now.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Which is your iPod model?
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    The last one, just bought it a couple of weeks ago. And it was working all right, watched a few podcast videos before this happened
    Quote Quote  
  5. It is the 60GB?
    Quote Quote  
  6. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Yes the 60 GB
    Quote Quote  
  7. Can you load into it files encoded to iPod format by using Quicktime Player?
    Quote Quote  
  8. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I cannot download anything right now because as I said I turned the automatic updating off and I cannot turn it back on because it doesn't recognize my iPod. And I don't know if there is a way to download manually
    Quote Quote  
  9. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Thanks. Yeah there is nothing about my problem because it's very unique. Only the video settings don't recognize my iPod and everything else works perfect. I'll probably reinstall iTunes.
    Quote Quote