VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hi, group.

The question I would like to be answered is "simple": how can I transform 2D on 3D subtitles, using a Mac computer?
    I started being interested on 3D movies almost 2 decades ago (Polar Express movie) and I really tried to be informed about this subtitle issue (SBS or up/down, doesn't matter).
    All the software I remember was for Windows platform. I tried the only one for Macs, on "those days", but with no positive results.
    It was called Aegisub or something like that.
    I have a projection room with very powerful video and audio systems, 3D glasses, and so on. Unfortunately I only watch 2D movies there...

So, I am completely outdated on this matter and I need help.

Anyone interested in guiding me (best way to start searching, best 2D/3D software for Mac, etc)?
    Any help would much, much appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Prog4ever
    Quote Quote  
  2. I'm a Super Moderator johns0's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Thread moved to the mac forum where you can get more help.
    I think,therefore i am a hamster.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by Prog4ever View Post
    Hi, group.

The question I would like to be answered is "simple": how can I transform 2D on 3D subtitles, using a Mac computer?
    I started being interested on 3D movies almost 2 decades ago (Polar Express movie) and I really tried to be informed about this subtitle issue (SBS or up/down, doesn't matter).
    All the software I remember was for Windows platform. I tried the only one for Macs, on "those days", but with no positive results.
    It was called Aegisub or something like that.
    I have a projection room with very powerful video and audio systems, 3D glasses, and so on. Unfortunately I only watch 2D movies there...

So, I am completely outdated on this matter and I need help.

Anyone interested in guiding me (best way to start searching, best 2D/3D software for Mac, etc)?
    Any help would much, much appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Prog4ever
    try with sub3dtool - https://discussions.apple.com/thread/6407522?sortBy=best
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    @ johns0: Thank you for moving my topic to the right place... and sorry for the disturbances.

@ october262: Thanks for your reply and help.
    I'll take a look, for sure.

Prog4ever

EDIT: It seems I cannot access the online site...
    Quote Quote