VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    ok So I copied Rocky 4 to my HD ala DVD dycryptor. Seeing as the entire rocky collection was single layerd (except rocky 1) I thought burning rocky 4 would be as simple as 1-3 and 5. However when I goto burn I get some error from nero stating how VTS_02_0.VOB is not referenced and should not be present. This is strang considering there is a VTS_02_0.vob on the retail disc.

Now should I click the box to ignore compliance and continue burning (it warns me that disc may not be playable) or should I delete VTS_02_0.vob? (it says its 0kb in windows explorer)
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I had a problem similar to yours. I copied a DVD-5 on my HD and then I tried to burn it with Nero but it came up with an error concerning one of the VTSs. I put the original disk in my DVD-Rom and ran AnyDVD and tried to create a Video-DVD once again, by using the vob streams from the original DVD this time. The same error appeared on the same VTSs, so I decided to burn it, ignoring the error message, assuming it was bad DVD authoring. The DVD worked just fine, both on my PC and my standalone DVD player.
    I cannot quarantee your's is the same case without knowing exactly what you did, but since you managed to copy all the other DVDs, maybe you should consider burning it ignoring the error message (or maybe reauthor it )
    Quote Quote