VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I recently purchased Aimersoft DVD Creator to burn some Video (mp4 format) to DVD's. My first attempt went quite well. My second attempt to bun a MP4 file brought this message; "Sorry, the program does not support importing the following files so far;" I have sent this information to Aimersoft but nothing back yet. I am here hoping to get lucky and find faster help.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by joe645 View Post
    I recently purchased Aimersoft DVD Creator to burn some Video (mp4 format) to DVD's. My first attempt went quite well. My second attempt to bun a MP4 file brought this message; "Sorry, the program does not support importing the following files so far;" I have sent this information to Aimersoft but nothing back yet. I am here hoping to get lucky and find faster help.
    MP4 is a container file type that can hold a number of different combinations of audio formats and video formats. Apparently, your MP4 contains some type of audio or video that Aimersoft DVD Creator is not designed to work with. There is no information on the webpage about the types of video and audio input this program allows for MP4.

You could try AVStoDVD or DVDStyler (both free), or the free trial of another paid all-in-one to DVD conversion and authoring software, TMPGEnc Authoring Works.

I don't think many VideoHelp member use or would recommend Aimersoft DVD Creator. Aimersoft has done a lot of spamming, which doesn't go over well here.
    Ignore list: hello_hello, tried, TechLord, Snoopy329
    Quote Quote