VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search PM
    hello,
    how to put the red ruller to the beginning of the selection pls?
    if I do ''Home'' on my keyboard, the ruller gets at the very beginning of the track but not at the beginning of the selection.
    thanks
    Quote Quote  
  2. Use the space bar to start playing the selection. Press it again to stop - (or you can let it continue to play the whole selection, where it will stop automatically)

Pressing the space bar again will automatically start the playback from the start of the selection, not from where you stopped it.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search PM
    Hi,
    thanks
    and which button for putting the ''selection line'' to the end of the selection?
    (if I push >Key >End, it will make my selection disapear and put the selection line (how to name it?) to the end of the track
    Quote Quote  
  4. Not quite sure what you are trying to achieve?....... Once you have a selection you want, right click on it and 'Copy to New'.

That will open the selection in new window, and you can use the 'Home' and 'End' keys to select the beginning and end of your selection.

To return to the original file, click 'Ctrl+W' and decline to save....
    Quote Quote  
  5. Marsia Mariner
    Apparently the OP's copy of Adobe Audition doesn't include the documentation (a.k.a. "help files" ou "user's guide").
    Quote Quote  
  6. Member
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by pippas View Post
    Not quite sure what you are trying to achieve?....... Once you have a selection you want, right click on it and 'Copy to New'.

That will open the selection in new window, and you can use the 'Home' and 'End' keys to select the beginning and end of your selection.

To return to the original file, click 'Ctrl+W' and decline to save....
    thanks
    Quote Quote