VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. I got my new comp from Dell the other day, its amazing. I reencoded an entire 2 hour video in about an hour and 45 minutes with TMPeg.

Once i finished the encoding, i took the audio file and the encoded movie file and i tried to author them in maestro, ifoedit, and dvdit. When i go to do this with ifoedit (which would be easiest for me), it freezes the program and closes. Maestro wont even let me import the video file because it says its not correct format. Dvdit freezes. I think that perhaps i did not encode the file correctly as i dont think it is m2vwhen i look at the file properties. It says m2v. I dont know why this would happen because i thought i encoded correctly. Does this seem like the problem ? Anyone know how i fix it?

Also, the audio delay.. it says -153 ... . when i author this am i supposed to do something with the delay so sound and vid match up? Thanks!

--Aden--
    "i wouldnt have compromised as much.. so much of myself for fear of having you hating me.. and i would not have discredited every one of their compliments and i would have run around, screaming proudly at the top of my voice..."
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    When you encoded with TMPGEnc, did you use the wizard or the available templates?
    Hello.
    Quote Quote  
  3. I used the templates. I dont use the wizard.
    "i wouldnt have compromised as much.. so much of myself for fear of having you hating me.. and i would not have discredited every one of their compliments and i would have run around, screaming proudly at the top of my voice..."
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Have you tried to mux the audio and video in TMPGEnc?
    Hello.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Yes. When i mux them in tmpeg, it runs through and then there is no sound in the end result.
    Quote Quote  
  6. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Before you mux the audio with the video, could you load your audio into Gold Wave? Just to visually check it all the way through to make sure it has not dropped out farther in to the file.
    Hello.
    Quote Quote  
  7. Originally Posted by ElectricAden
    Also, the audio delay.. it says -153 ... . when i author this am i supposed to do something with the delay so sound and vid match up? Thanks!

--Aden--
    use Ac3 Delay Corrector...

Zzzzzzzz
    Quote Quote  
  8. Yeah it loads perfect into gold wave. The problem seems that when i mux them with tmpeg, it just does not work in the end result.
    Quote Quote