VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. It gives me this error when I try to open a frameserved file. I have done the things in the "How to frameserve" I have also tryed to set priority on DirectShow Multimedia File Reader to 0 and 2 but stil....

What to do?
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Have you installed the VFAPI plugin for TMPGEnc?

Download it from http://www.tmpgenc.net/e_main.html
    Quote Quote  
  3. yes I have, I have just installed the handler, the proxy thing, the VFAPI plugin and the pivMJPEG codec again and still not supported
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Same thing here. D2V isn't supported. I've loaded everything I know to, Divx, Nimo, etc. but no luck. I can't remember what I did last time to get it to read those files.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Are you frameserving using VirtualDub?

If so, take a look at the newbie thread relating to problems with frameserving from virtualdub to tmpgenc... The solution was to downgrade a version or two of VirtualDub (I use 1.4.7), and it works perfectly.

Cheers,

Ewokthecat
    Quote Quote  
  6. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I'm using Smartripper, DVD2AVI and TMPGenc DVD2AVI is all that changed. When running that program to do its thing, I don't get the same info as I did before. I may restore from a backup in case it's just an ini file that got overrwitten. I've looked through the newbie posts and some of the message board, nothing yet though.
    Quote Quote