VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search PM
    Hello,

I'm using Icaros for a long time now and really love it!

But since Windows 10 1607 "Upgrade" I've got some really nasty Problems while watching videos. I tried everything including fully reinstalling Windows but its still there. It happens on 3 different Computers after installing Icaros. I Even fully reinstalled one, just to check whether it really just happens after using Icaros, and yes, it really seems to be Icaros.
    It just happens with 1607. 1511 works perfectly fine. It happens with either MPC HC and VLC (both clean Installed). Haven't tried anything else.
    Even after unInstalling Icaros the Bug remains!

The Problem: Its really hard to describe, but its like the Windows, or even the Taskbar behind the Video Player kind of shines through the Video while Playing. Its specify strong if the Windows behind is moving, for example if you are copying something and the Copy Windows is right behind the Video (like in the Video I posted).

Heres a Video: https://youtu.be/2pfYzeLuxO8

BTW. Sorry for my bad English!
    Quote Quote  
  2. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search PM
    I tried 3.01 and 3.02 beta, but it appears in both
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Try running the program under the windows 10 compatibility mode - https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/15078/windows-make-older-programs-compatible
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search PM
    Just tried it, but its the same.

But even after unInstalling Icaros the Bug remains. I think it changes something in the Explorer that causes the Bug.
    Quote Quote