VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. The natural enhanced extension of the awesome ToffParis project at https://sourceforge.net/projects/visualsubsync/ developed for italiansubs.net community (no traslation, the whole project is in English).

It includes new functions like a complete internal filter graph support via mpc-home cinema and lav codecs, online dictionary automatic search (Italian language), new tools for resync, a new tool for progressive desync issues, new updated vsfilter for improved subtitles quality and much more...

Starting from release 1.0.2.3 the english, french and german dictionaries are included into setup and now it support Thesaurus (MyThes format).

Visualsubsync Enhanced is fully compatible with Windows Xp, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1 and now for Windows 10.

Download here https://github.com/Red5goahead/VisualSubSync-Enhanced/releases the installation/setup.

The Wikipage is here https://github.com/Red5goahead/VisualSubSync-Enhanced/wiki

The Issues & Support page is here https://github.com/Red5goahead/VisualSubSync-Enhanced/issues

It is also on Windows Universal Platform as Desktop Bridge application.

Visit Microsoft Store here https://www.microsoft.com/store/apps/9nblggh4401s
    Quote Quote  
  2. Hi.

Very nice to hear. I like to use Visualsubsync.

Can you make it portable in this enhanced version? Portable is a very nice thing to use.

Thanks.

Best regards.

devil (johner)
    Quote Quote  
  3. locotus
    Search Comp PM
    Great, just intalled but couldn't made video work. I do had installed MPC long ago through K-lite pack but
    the program couldn't find it. Since there's no player selection in preferences, at least i couldn't find it,
    is MPC to be installed separately or this can be solve through settings in the allready installed player
    System: Win10-Home edition.

Thanks.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Originally Posted by devilcoelhodog View Post
    Hi.

Very nice to hear. I like to use Visualsubsync.

Can you make it portable in this enhanced version? Portable is a very nice thing to use.

Thanks.

Best regards.

devil (johner)
    No, I'm sorry . We have choose different ways, Microsoft Store to simplify the deploy, reinstall and even security.

Some year ago in italiansubs we had a portable version with the previous branch but it didn't updated anymore

But there is the standard version as Win32 desktop application that can be useful on Windows 7 32/64bit pc and also Windows 10
    Last edited by red5goahead; 14th Dec 2016 at 14:00.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Originally Posted by locotus View Post
    Great, just intalled but couldn't made video work. I do had installed MPC long ago through K-lite pack but
    the program couldn't find it. Since there's no player selection in preferences, at least i couldn't find it,
    is MPC to be installed separately or this can be solve through settings in the allready installed player

Thanks.
    odd. we using it since a long time in Italiansub, even in Linux enviroment or into VMs.

Visualsubsync enhanced use Lav Codecs . in the next 1.2.14.0 I updated them to the new 0.69 released few day ago.

In the edit->preferences tab you can find the new option to let Vss Enh yo build filtergraph using codec installed and embedded

On the right cornet clicking on the green arrow (the vsfilter..) you can obtain some information about the filter involved into the filtergraph

maybe can help us to find the issue. the internal label means that VSS enh is using the internal codec installed in lavcodec folder.

anyay too much codec packs especially k-lite can interfere with the normal Directx behaviour
    Quote Quote  
  6. locotus
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by red5goahead View Post
    Originally Posted by locotus View Post

Thanks.
    odd. we using it since a long time in Italiansub, even in Linux enviroment or into VMs.

Visualsubsync enhanced use Lav Codecs . in the next 1.2.14.0 I updated them to the new 0.69 released few day ago.

In the edit->preferences tab you can find the new option to let Vss Enh yo build filtergraph using codec installed and embedded

On the right cornet clicking on the green arrow (the vsfilter..) you can obtain some information about the filter involved into the filtergraph

maybe can help us to find the issue. the internal label means that VSS enh is using the internal codec installed in lavcodec folder.

anyay too much codec packs especially k-lite can interfere with the normal Directx behaviour
    Problem solve uncheking: Prefer Internal Filters for Rendering.

Mille Grazie.
    Quote Quote  
  7. Originally Posted by locotus View Post
    Problem solve uncheking: Prefer Internal Filters for Rendering.
    Mille Grazie.
    Ok, but it is not a solution because without that check VSS Enhanced work as the original vss. But the internal a/v handling is a very huge improvment of new version.

If you agree can you check the Prefer Internal Filters for Rendering, reopen the project and take a screenshot of the menù that open clicking the right button on the green arrow in the tray icon (Directvobsub)?

thanks a lot.
    Last edited by red5goahead; 14th Dec 2016 at 15:49.
    Quote Quote  
  8. locotus
    Search Comp PM
    Here is the screenshot, but my arrow in try icon is red (if that means anything).

Name:  2016-12-14 16_22_01-Cut.png
Views: 648
Size:  9.7 KB
    Quote Quote  
  9. Mhh , The original one was red.

It's a mess. Don't seems a visualsubsync Enhanced builted filtergraph.
    But the old visualsubsync application
    Have you check the Prefer Internal Filters for Rendering option?
    Quote Quote  
  10. locotus
    Search Comp PM
    Let's remove some legs to the crab.

Uninstall Visualsubsync, after that doing that, this is the screenshot, now the arrow is green.

Name:  2016-12-14 16_56_22-.png
Views: 592
Size:  7.4 KB
    Quote Quote  
  11. Ok

There is a mess with the codec pack I guess. Imho there is no reason to install invasive packs that force some behaviour for all application installed.

check again if you have prefer internal filter... in the preferences window, (i'm not sure you have it enabled..)

if not, close project , reopen it and check in view menù the last option "show/hide logs". so click debug and "list used Directshow filter"

those informations can be usefull, post them here
    Quote Quote  
  12. locotus
    Search Comp PM
    Sorry, with prefer internal filter enable video vanish again.
    I need the code pack for other programs.
    Returning old Visual for the moment.

Good luck.
    Quote Quote  
  13. you can still use vss enh without "prefer intenal..." check keeping your pack codec
    Quote Quote