VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Basically I have one source that is recorded from a transport stream and the others which are screenrecorded at close to 30fps and the transport stream I have 29.970 fps and I'm trying to mix the sources such as:

Code:
    A=LWLibavVideoSource("file1.ts").AudioDub(LWLibavAudioSource("file1.ts")).DelayAudio(-.194).TFM().TDecimate().Spline36Resize(1280, 720)
    B=LWLibavVideoSource("file2.mkv").AudioDub(LWLibavAudioSource("file2.mkv"))
    C=LWLibavVideoSource("file3.mkv").AudioDub(LWLibavAudioSource("file3.mkv"))
    D=LWLibavVideoSource("file4.mkv").AudioDub(LWLibavAudioSource("file4.mkv"))
    E=LWLibavVideoSource("file5.mkv").AudioDub(LWLibavAudioSource("file5.mkv"))
    A.Trim(1578, 1787)+B.Trim(185, 894)+A.Trim(2498, 3423)+C.Trim(215, 2327)+A.Trim(5535, 17067)+D.Trim(296, 584)+A.Trim(20589, 37395)+E.Trim(221, 2882)
    Now I've tried TDecimate on B,C,D, and E, but when I do so it doesn't match the first sources 23.976. I've also tried adding srestore to the end of each of their lines, but it tells me srestore can only be used once.
    I've also tried adding the soruces together like
    Code:
    F=B+C+D+E
    and then
    Code:
    F.srestore()
    but that tells me the framerate does not match.

Does any one have any input that could possibly help with this?
    Thx
    Quote Quote  
  2. You could try making them all the same framerate before doing anything else to them with an AssumeFPS(29.97)
    Quote Quote  
  3. I'm not sure exactly what you are trying to do, but "StainlessS" over in doom9.org has developed quite a few tools for automatically matching multiple copies of the same video so you can line them up and then make some sort of decision on which one to use. Here are a few threads, although you may want to do some more searching:

Choose the best frames from identical sources

SpatialAlign v1.0 : Spatial Alignment of clips

MatchFrames/LocateFrames v1.06

Range/Frame Replacement plug
    Quote Quote