VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. I have been using orbit downloader's grab++ to grab videos from most of the popular sites. But now
    its not working fine. Is there any similar software to grab videos from streaming site.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Depends on the site. Any of the common sites, such as YouTube, you can simply drop the link into a download manager such as JDownloader.
    Google is your Friend
    Quote Quote  
  3. Originally Posted by Krispy Kritter View Post
    Depends on the site. Any of the common sites, such as YouTube, you can simply drop the link into a download manager such as JDownloader.
    I know about jdownloader. Thanks for the reply. Is there a way to grab videos like in grab++ where there is no need to look for embedded links.
    Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    Uh oh....I smell some Spam cooking.....
    Quote Quote  
  5. I am sorry if i should not ask questions like this? if so please delete thread.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    I don't capture/download enough streaming links to answer. I usually just drop the url for the page I'm on into JD and it will list all of the available links. If they don't show normally, then they are hidden and simple download tool isn't the answer anyway.
    Google is your Friend
    Quote Quote  
  7. Okay, its been a long time since i used jdownloader. I will check if it helps now. Thanks for the suggestion.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by potatoe View Post
    There is a software called DELETED. It's a software you have to pay for but after downloading one season or a few movies it's definitely worth it And if you keep your downloads for your own use, it's not even illegal. Just download movies from Netflix while watching them with one click.
    A friend of mine recommended it and i was really suprised
    LINK DELETED
    Just to be clear, you are not "downloading" the files. You are simply capturing the stream.

I use PlayOn for those types of captures.
    Last edited by redwudz; 3rd Aug 2016 at 20:24.
    Google is your Friend
    Quote Quote  
  9. Mod Neophyte Super Moderator redwudz's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Link deleted and potatoe banned.
    Quote Quote