VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hi friends,
    i use blue cloner diamond to copy my original bluray discs to BD-R blank discs but i found problem when i tried to play the copy in the LG bluray, the film working normal till around 50% or more ( end of the layer 1 ) then the image stopped.

I tried DVDFab but it stopped in creating the ISO file at 52% also and i don't know why.

Could anybody can help?

Thanks

Regards
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Dvdfab should work, were you using the free version or the registered version ?
    Also what brand of blank disc's do you use ? And have you tried updating your computer
    Drives firmware.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Hi friend,
    I use the free version of Dvdfab but registered version of Blue cloner diamond.
    The blank discs is verbatim.
    I didn't update the drivers but i tried 2 different laptops with the same result.

N.B.
    The Blue cloner diamond complete the ISO file and burned on the blank but working till 50% and freezing the picture but Dvdfab didn't complete the ISO file so i couldn't burn it.

Thanks for your help...
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    What burning program do you use ?
    Use imgburn. And does the freeze problem happen one disc or
    All discs.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search Comp PM
    This sounds like burner failure
    Simply not getting s good burn on the second layer, or there is a problem with the lawyer break info
    Will the burner play the disc on your PC
    Quote Quote  
  6. I use open smartburner and the freeze problem happened with all discs except one only.

I tried today with different PC and another writer but with Blue cloner diamond with the same result.

I believe that the problem is burn on the second layer but why except one disc which i tried 2 times and completed successfully.

I couldn't play discs at all on the PC even the one copied successfully.

And if it's BD-R blank problem why one disc only working fine!!

Thanks for your support.
    Quote Quote  
  7. Member
    Search Comp PM
    blue cloner diamond is software, it runs on the PC, you have external bluray drive or an internal bluray drive to use the software

now why can't that drive be used with media software do play a BR disc ?

please explain , this does not make any sense

you have NO software that will play the any BR disc ?

if it wont work on a different PC ? the problem is with the disc media OR with the blue cloner software
    Quote Quote  
  8. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Try: https://forum.redfox.bz/
    CloneBD, but it will cost you. One advantage is Cinaia removal, if needed.
    Quote Quote  
  9. I have LG stand alone blu ray player and Samsung external blu ray writer.

After burning the BD-R disc it works in the LG fine till about 50% and the image freezing and when i try to put the disc in Samsung to use powerdvd software to play the movie on the laptop the computer didn't play the disc.

It could be the problem with the Blue cloner but there is one disc copied fine and i tried Dvdfab but creating ISO file stopped at 50% or 52% and didn't continue at all.

I tried all process on other PC but had the same problem.

It seems the problem when switching from layer 1 to layer 2 but what's the reason i don't know, and if it's the disc media why the Dvdfab stopped at the same point but in creating the image?
    Quote Quote  
  10. Member
    Search Comp PM
    why try a disc of a different brand, just get a small pkg
    and also try reading a DIFFERENT movie disc

maybe that one has a problem

is a recent new release, you might need to update both softwares dfab and blue cloner
    Quote Quote  
  11. Dear Friend,

I will try different brand although there is one movie copied successfully with the same disc brand twice.

I use the latest version even dvdfab or blue cloner.

But which i try to understand that the Dvdfab stuck in the middle of creating the image which means there is something in the original disc although i tried around 7 different movies!!

I wonder if there is something on the second layer of the disc like kind of protection prevent the copying?
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Are you burning BD50's? If you are you only need a burning program and everyone on this forum would recommend Imgburn.
    Quote Quote  
  13. Member
    Search Comp PM
    are you saying you used a new version of Dfab on (2) different PCs with (2) different blu-ray drives
    and got the exact same problem with different movies ?

Originally Posted by cccf25 View Post
    Dear Friend,

I will try different brand although there is one movie copied successfully with the same disc brand twice.

I use the latest version even dvdfab or blue cloner.

But which i try to understand that the Dvdfab stuck in the middle of creating the image which means there is something in the original disc although i tried around 7 different movies!!

I wonder if there is something on the second layer of the disc like kind of protection prevent the copying?
    Quote Quote  
  14. Dear Friend,
    I used the latest version DVDFAB but which i tried was the blue cloner diamond last version with different PC and different blu-ray drives with the same result.

The only thing i used and haven't another solution was the media which is the Verbatim Discs but after the DVDFAB stopped at the middle of creating the image i supposed it is not the disc.

I am sure that the problem in the second layer of the original discs although i tried many different movies but i don't know what's it exactly !!!
    Quote Quote  
  15. Dear Friends,

My original Blu-Ray package included 2 discs ( 2D - 3D ), the problem seems with the 3D because the 2D one copied normally.

Any idea?

Thanks
    Quote Quote