VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
    Search Comp PM
    Hello,
    I have been using DVDfab for many years now, and have not had any issues until now.
    Something has happened to DVDfab from one of the updates as there are a few issues now.
    When I open DVDfab the center looks transparent
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture 1.PNG
Views:	296
Size:	60.1 KB
ID:	37788
    When I place the disk in the drive everything works fine until I click "start" to begin copy. After that:
    1. the progress bar does not show. I have to click and hold the DVDfab window, and move it around to see how much time is left on a task.
    2. when the DVD is finished the "done" sound works, but the pop up window does not show up. I do press enter to move to the next screen. Then I click finish.
    3. when I customize the refresh is a problem, I load the DVD, wait for it to read, then click the top of DVD fab window and move it around. Once the next screen refreshes I let go of the window and make the selection.

disks still copy, but there is no progress bar

Please advise
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    More information is needed - what windows version is this on ??
    And is this 32 bit or 64 bit , also try doing a clean Uninstall
    And reinstall with the latest version 9.3.0.5 or try 9.3.0.6 beta - http://forum.dvdfab.cn/showthread.php?t=29571
    Another thing to check is your Antivirus software because sometimes
    That can affect dvdfab from operating correctly.
    Last edited by october262; 12th Jul 2016 at 21:13.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Sorry about that. Here you go, and thank you for your help.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.PNG
Views:	114
Size:	33.6 KB
ID:	37789
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    I've noticed similar behavior using Win7, but the center doesn't stay transparent. The app window looks normal, but as it refreshes between function (for example, after a disc is loaded and it populates the disc info or when pressing start), it will become transparent for an instant as the screen changes. Otherwise, function is completely normal.

I've considered updating the video drivers, but I haven't gotten around to it as of yet.
    Google is your Friend
    Quote Quote