VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Sometimes i have this error after some time recording with this program (through AVerTV Volar Green HD) i use the last drivers...
    Image Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	uouou.jpg
Views:	365
Size:	216.6 KB
ID:	37616  

Last edited by JoseMadrid; 4th Jul 2016 at 01:37.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Confirm pc meets specs ... including the * on avertmedia site.

The fault might be rectified by reinstalling microsoft visual c ++ runtime library and reboot

Being a usb device ... remove any other usb device and run additional tests to confirm issue
    Quote Quote  
  3. I well comply with the requirements:

Intel Core i5 650 3.20 GhZ
    4 Gb ram
    Windows 7 64 bits Service pack 1
    Nvidia 730 gt 2gb ddr5

Could be any ram memory issue? i use CleanMem to optimize it.. anyway i will try reinstalling microsoft visual c ++ runtime library and not using it with any other usb devices conected..

Thx for your help.
    Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    why not try contact them.
    tv card software sometimes its very picky, i need sometimes install all again [windows] or delete all, first with wintv, second with america version of aver 3d . avermediacenter
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    I have similar usb card with same player. And it works well on core2duo with 2,66Gh and 2Gb memory. So your specification is o.k. I have now very similar computer. Core i5 6500 8Gb memory but win 10. And Avermedia works very well too without problem.
    There is some solution on youtube, but if you dare to try it do it as last possible thing.....
    In that case search for "runtime c++ error windows 7" and look at youtube video.
    I never tested it so I cant guarantee anything.
    If i were you I would first reinstall it and if nothing helps I will try this as a last resort.

Bernix
    Quote Quote