I having a problem using tsMuxeR on some movie.
Some movie output is ok but some ended up with (like in picture below)

Is there any suggestion that I can use to make it better?
Or any better software to use?

# I want to make custom Blu-Ray movie with only English Audio & Subs only (Remove all unwanted Audio & Subs) to saving up HDD space.
Without having any Video, Audio or Sub quality loss
# I mean custom Blu-Ray, that movie have BDMV & CERTIFICATE Folder, and inside BDMV there are various folder like real BD.

I not want to encode them, because encoding will have some quality loss for that movie. I just want to muxing them.

Here some detail about that Movie.:
Resolution: 1920x1080p
Frame rate: 23.976

Track info before start Muxing

V:
Codec:H.264
Track Info: Profile: High@4.1 Resolution: 1920:1080p Framerate:23.976
A:
Codec: DTS-HD
Track Info: Bitrate: 1536Kbps core + MLP data.Sample Rate: 48KHz Channel 5.1 (DTS Master Audio)
S:
Codec: PGS
Track Info: Presentation Graphic Stream #0
Here the Meta file output shows before start Muxing:

MUXOPT --no-pcr-on-video-pid --new-audio-pes --blu-ray --label="Die Hard" --vbr --auto-chapters=5 --vbv-len=500
V_MPEG4/ISO/AVC, "D:\DieHard\BDMV\STREAM\00001.m2ts", insertSEI, contSPS, track=4113
A_DTS, "D:\DieHard\BDMV\STREAM\00001.m2ts", track=4352
S_HDMV/PGS, "D:\DieHard\BDMV\STREAM\00001.m2ts", fps=23.976, track=4608
That movie is play on MPC-HC, VLC & PowerDVD and give the same results

I use printscreen software to capture the screen shot and crop it, because if I use in player "Save Image" or "Save Thumbnails" it will end up with no glitching

I has try another way, that is separate (demux) all contents inside that M2TS using MeGUI, The problem is I don't know what software to use to combine it to make 1 single M2TS without any quality loss. Also, to create BD-Structure for that file end up with .iso file

Thanks