VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. I have a concert I want to put onto a dvd but I would also like to include a music cd on the same disc. In theory I would have two submenus, one with the video concert and for the music cd I would create videos of each song and have them as a list on the second page.

My problem is I have Corel Video studio and Roxio NT2 and on both those you can only put 4 videos on one page. Is there any way around this ?
    Delboy
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    it's been a while but i believe that 99 videos can go into one vts on a dvd. you might need a real dvd authoring program like dvdlab pro, or maybe dvdauthor gui.
    --
    "a lot of people are better dead" - prisoner KSC2-303
    Quote Quote  
  3. Audio CDs are 44,100 Hz which isn't DVD compliant. At the very least you'd have to convert the audio to 48,000 Hz. In addition, a 4:3 DVD menu is limited to 36 buttons and a 16:9 menu to 18 buttons. Those restrictions may or may not affect you.

Other than that, any decent DVD authoring program including the ones already mentioned should do as you want..
    Last edited by manono; 23rd Jan 2016 at 21:56.
    Quote Quote  
  4. This is my progress so far:
    DVD styler - Far to complicated
    DVD Author - too basic
    DVD Styler - I got close to it by dragging videos to the menu and resizing them but you have to wait forever every time you want to see a preview.

Coreldraw and Roxio MyDVDs don't do what I want. You can only get 4 videos on one menu. I want 17 videos on one menu and for them to auto play
    Delboy
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search Comp PM
    DVDAuthorGUI will actually do all of this, but you have to make the menu in an image program first. The menu can just consist of a black background, the Titles can just be lines of text. Then you import the image and link the text Titles to the corresponding audio or video file.

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk
    Quote Quote