VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Previously when using the LGP and RECentral (current version) I've had it set up to record mic audio into a separate MP3 track for easier editing. Up until a few days ago, everything was working perfectly fine... the MP3 files were approximately the same length as the video files, give or take a second or two. It was easy to sync up during editing.

However now, for some reason unknown to me, the MP3 files have been getting corrupt. This makes the MP3s shorter than the video by anywhere between 10-30 seconds, meaning that as the video progresses, the commentary becomes more and more of sync. Listening to the commentary, I can tell that it's corrupt due some sections getting garbled, or several words getting cut off between sentences. For instance, if I say.

"This MP3 will become corrupt and unusable" ...it'll turn out like...
    "This MP.. come corrup.. sable" ...basically, words are cut out throughout the recording, thus making it shorter.

I do not know why the MP3 files are getting like this, it doesn't do it to EVERY recording, but it's enough that I end up having to ditch the commentary and upload videos to YouTube without.

Anyone know why this is happening? Nothing has changed with my laptop, it's a clean install of Win 7 x64 a few weeks ago and never did it before that.
    Last edited by PureChaosX; 11th Jan 2016 at 19:17.
    Quote Quote