VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. O.K. guys I finally got the program to work after about 3 hours or so. However, there are a couple of things i was hoping someone could still help with. The first one is when I create a XMB menu and use my own image as the "poster" background image whenever the thumbnails for the videos are added those images are sort of "mixed in" with the background poster image (creating a weird looking poster background). Is there a way to fix that?

The second question is if there is an option to move the thumbnails for each video to somewhere I choose instead of the default for the xmb menu? If so, how do I do that? I would like mine to look somewhat like the 24 example at the bottom of this tutorial page: http://multiavchd.deanbg.com/tutorial.php

Feedback is MUCH APPRECIATED!!
    Quote Quote  
  2. Sounds like a limitation of the program. I am interested in knowing if you get this to work. Upgrading to a more customizable tool like Sony's DVD Architect may be a solution.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Originally Posted by SameSelf View Post
    Sounds like a limitation of the program. I am interested in knowing if you get this to work. Upgrading to a more customizable tool like Sony's DVD Architect may be a solution.
    Just figures after I left it alone and tried using it again that I would have trouble again. I am getting a "stack line overflow" message or something of that sort. Then the program locks up and forces a shutdown. Anyone know a fix or what the problem might be. I am hoping to avoid having to put out $100 for TMPGenc authoring works....
    Quote Quote