VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search PM
    Vidine is a new thumbnailed video mangement software made for all types of large video collections.

For more information and download visit : http://vidine.net

Pressrelease (23/11 - 2015): http://vidine.net/vidine-is-released/

Click image for larger version

Name:	Vidine_screenshot_player_catalog_scenes2015-11-17_2308.jpg
Views:	557
Size:	162.2 KB
ID:	34614

Vidine is a 'for personal use' version of Fast video cataloger with a lower pricing for personal use ($98). It still has all the features of the more expensive software. Vidine has been optimized to handle large video collections of thousands of videos on a normal Windows PC computer.

Vidine automatically extract thumbnails from a list of videos and store them in a searchable video database. The program lets you browse all your videos from one single place. It presents videos as a thumbnailed video wall giving an overview regardless of where the actual video file is stored. By clicking on a thumbnail you can start playing the video from the time of the thumbnail.

Vidine has a build-in video file manager that allow you to move, delete or rename video files while keeping your vidine catalog in sync.

Videos in Vidine can be annotated with keywords as well as companion images and actors. Companion images can be presented as slideshows together video the videos. Actors can be described and have keywords as well as their own companion images.

Kind Regards,
    Fredrik
    Quote Quote  
  2. Hi, I bought Vidine a while back. It's a great product.

I was wondering if I can search for multiple tags and exclude everything that doesn't have exactly those tags.

For example. I have tag A and tag B. I want only videos with both tag A and B on the same video. Not videos that have either tag A or B.

How would I do that?
    Last edited by mike43; 10th Jan 2016 at 08:55. Reason: forgot a word
    Quote Quote  
  3. HINT: Use Long FileNames
    This app can determine the start point, play length, speed and more from "the filename"
    A quick catalog of the drive or directory and you are searching playing based on the filename

My custom app can pick a random video then play a random segment.

It can pick random groupings of text, video segments, audio and text

Never edit anything.

I use it to pick 5 random videos from the 3300 I have up on YouTube
    for my web page.
    www.telusplanet.net/public/stonedan

You see things in fast forward. Watch a starfish or snail or flower opening.

Fast forward and fast reverse exposes strange artifacts / cloaked object...
    Last edited by SpectateSwamp; 8th Jul 2019 at 09:23. Reason: use long Filenames
    Quote Quote