Name:	smc 23_09.jpg
Views:	211
Size:	209.0 KB
ID:	34605

still can see it
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search PM
    You have IDM installed. So just use IDM. IDM does not give you an option to download? I can download it using IDM.
    Quote Quote  
  4. It doesn't have to be so complicated. Using Firefox, right-click on the video and a black menu pops up (the player menu). Ignore it and right-click again. The standard Firefox context menu appears...just select 'Save Video As...', then call it what you want and save.
    A simple bypass which will probably be fixed by Ghoulgle now the secrets out!
    Quote Quote  
  5. It doesn't have to be so complicated. Using Firefox, right-click on the video and a black menu pops up (the player menu). Ignore it and right-click again. The standard Firefox context menu appears...just select 'Save Video As...', then call it what you want and save.
    This appears to work. Now downloading a 281MB file.
    Not sure what kind of file it is, but I named it .mp4 and it plays fine with Media Player Classic Home Cinema build 1.5.2.3456. (2011)
    I can't get the file to play with VLC 1.0.5 (2010)
    Last edited by jimdagys; 23rd Nov 2015 at 11:18.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    It doesn't have to be so complicated. Using Firefox, right-click on the video and a black menu pops up (the player menu). Ignore it and right-click again. The standard Firefox context menu appears...just select 'Save Video As...', then call it what you want and save.
    I don't have firefox on my win7 laptop. Only IE and Chrome. But the technique worked in IE and in Chrome also.

To get the 2nd menu from the right-click pop-up, you have to initiate the play first. So let the video play, then right-click twice. Then it will give you the save-as. But don't close the browser or tab because it will close the save-as dialog also and you will loose the video. Well, it happened to me.

video is AVC w/ AAC audio
    Last edited by vhelp; 24th Nov 2015 at 20:12.
    Quote Quote  
  7. thanks it works
    Quote Quote