VideoHelp Forum
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3
FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Thread
  1. More questions arising:

How do you get MakeMKV to show what framerate it's going to rip in?

How do you get the Windows menus you like to use for ImgBurn so that you can use them?

Does MakeMKV also take from the original disc's menu if you want one whole movie from a disc that will have other titles on it, so that you have the main menu and select scenes option without the other movies you don't want?

I think 123CopyDvd can do this, and maybe AnyDVD (the real one) can do it too, but I only have the 123CopyDvd program

And why would I have to give up Movie Maker in order to use AviSynth?

2. Since all MakeMKV does is to put the DVD into an MKV container, it keeps the same framerate as the DVD. I play some DVDs on which I've used MakeMKV through Plex and a Roku box to my television, and all seems good. So, I'm pretty sure soft telecined DVDs made into MKVs by MakeMKV are played as if they're 23.976fps. Most software and standalone DVD players will do the same. I would expect hard telecine not to be treated that way. I can't test that so I don't know for sure. But, since most software and standalone DVD players are flag readers, about all they can do in such cases is deinterlace, thus creating repeated frames. Your problem comes because whatever you're using deinterlaces, either at your request or by default. When encoding these things the telecine has to be removed to return them to their original 23.976fps. Most people use AviSynth for such things.

How do you get the Windows menus you like to use for ImgBurn so that you can use them?
    Once again, ImgBurn burns to disc. It has nothing to do with menus. I believe videobruger recommended the use of VobBlanker. I use PGCEdit for such things - replacing a 'dummy' DVD with the 'real' one, keeping the menus I made. If you created menus you want to keep, also have some small 'dummy' short video for it with menu commands you want and the same number of chapters as the 'real DVD does. And then replace the 'dummy' with the 'real' before testing and then burning to disc.

Does MakeMKV also take from the original disc's menu if you want one whole movie from a disc that will have other titles on it, so that you have the main menu and select scenes option without the other movies you don't want?
    Nope, no menus, just a single title.

And why would I have to give up Movie Maker in order to use AviSynth?
    Use whatever you like. Can Movie Maker IVTC a film on NTSC DVD to give you smooth-playing 23.976fps? If you're serious about your hobby and want to make good quality DVDs, then you'll have the incentive to do it right. If you don't care, then don't bother.

3. Originally Posted by manono View Post
    creating repeated frames. Your problem comes because whatever you're using deinterlaces, either at your request or by default.
    It would be by default, I'm not doing anything to any framerates.

videobruger recommended the use of VobBlanker. I use PGCEdit for such things - replacing a 'dummy' DVD with the 'real' one, keeping the menus I made. If you created menus you want to keep, also have some small 'dummy' short video for it with menu commands you want and the same number of chapters as the 'real DVD does. And then replace the 'dummy' with the 'real' before testing and then burning to disc.
    I'll need a step by step on how exactly to go about this. I was under the impression that it could be tweaked to include a menu.

Use whatever you like. Can Movie Maker IVTC a film on NTSC DVD to give you smooth-playing 23.976fps? If you're serious about your hobby and want to make good quality DVDs, then you'll have the incentive to do it right. If you don't care, then don't bother.
    Movie Maker is just a container, it doesn't do anything with any framerates. You put the file in and it can take pretty much any file. It's the burner that's the pain in the ass. But Movie Maker is connected to the Windows burner unless you use another burner.

Yeah I don't want to give up Movie Maker as that's an easy and feature loaded software for video editing. I really don't want to give it up. I also like the fact it has side by side views rather than a linear stream for editing. It's a really easy and efficient tool. If it is responsible for changing framerates, then I'd suppose all editing software would do this or have options to tweak it. Movie Maker doesn't change framerates. It just edits an already finished rip. At least that's what I'm doing and using it for. I'm not using it to rip. Just to edit the actual scenes from the movies after it's already been ripped (which has been from either Dazzle, 123CopyDVD and recently MakeMKV) and there was some tests done with the fake Any DVD. Not good.
    Last edited by Muze Twelve; 3rd Sep 2015 at 05:01.

4. So you like the programs Windows Movie Maker and Windows DVD Maker. Nothing wrong with that if they meet your end goal.

my end goal is to make these videos with great quality and to put them onto a DVD that I can watch on my TV
    A little clarification (I hope)

Movie Maker is a video editor. It can either output the edited video to a file on disk or pass it on to DVD Maker.

DVD Maker has 3 functions. It encodes the video/audio to those codecs used on a video-DVD. It authores the video-DVD, ie creates menus and stuff, and finally it burns the DVD.

When you use Movie Maker to the create a video file on disk you have very little control over its format. You can choose NTSC or PAL settings and an aspect of either 4:3 or 16:9. You can use a drop-down to choose between different options. I tried the one that says "Windows Media-dvd-Widescreen-quality (3Mbps)" to see if this means that the outout format is that used on a video-DVD. And it doesn't as the codecs for video/audio (VC-1/WMA) are not those used on a video-dvd.

Now, my guess is (and correct me if I'm wrong) that you used Movie Maker to create a video file on disk and uploaded that to Youtube.However, this file has nothing (or little) to do with what you would find on a DVD made by DVD Maker (your end goal). This could also be the cause of some of (my) the confusion about frame rates.

I could suggest that you open the "rip" of the original disk made by MakeMKV in MKVMergeGUI. On the "Global" tab you can set Split mode to "split after duration"and use a duration of 20s-30s: Set the "Max number of files" to say 5 and press "Start muxing" (You can abort it when the first 4 files are created) This should give a file size of 15-25 MB for each clips.

Then open one of the clips in Movie Maker and pass it unedited onto DVD Maker and burn a disk. "Rip" that disk with MakeMKV and upload (attach) the two clips to a post. And (or) use MediaInfo (File -> Export -> Text) for the two clips and attach those for those who won't care to download large files.

Maybe it turns out that there's no need for Avisynth to do IVTC (My test in post #26 showed that Avisynth scripts can be used in Movie Maker/DVD Maker - not extensive test though) or the like. Nor the need to use VOBBLANKER / PgcEdit to re-use menus.

Avisynth is very powerful but has however a (very) steep learning curve. (I'm not an expert when it comes to that)

5. I never uploaded anything other than the original movie off the actual from-the-store disc. I ripped from the original movies using Dazzle (which is most of the videos you'll see on my channel and that's why you'll see all those horrible black bars and all that crap because Dazzle is just an adapter and software that bypasses the copyright code more or less) and I've used 123CopyDVD which actually will let you include the menu from the disc's feature, not the computer's menu but the actual menu and I've also used MakeMKV which is for some reason a brick wall with imgburn because imgburn will burn onto a disc but not able to play in your DVD player on your TV. But 123CopyDvd is also a burner. But not so great.

So anyway, no I'm not creating a disc and then uploading to youtube, I just upload to youtube from the actual file after the ripping and after the editing (once I've finished editing the scenes how I want them) from my computer. No disc is involved. I just want to make a copy of the same files onto a disc and have the options of menus and whatnot. But the only editing I'm ever doing is in the actual Movie Maker itself. I'm not editing anything other than what's already ripped and in a file from the original disc.

That's why the quality varies. Some DVDs from my movie collection are just in better shape or better produced and pressed than some others.

If I had the software that literally did not do anything with the disc's data itself, no compressing or fancy stuff, Movie Maker would be able to read it, and then after finishing whatever edit you do to it, would save it as either an MP4 or it's own thing. Yes, it's very limited and rigid but the Movie Maker isn't making these files look bad...it's been the ripping software. It's just gotta be.

I know I have a million questions and I came here knowing I would need all the help I can get, I appreciate your patience. You and I must share that same feeling of frustration because I can tell you've been through this before. Maybe not the same exact thing. I'm already pissed off about being lied to with that fake Any DVD they've put out in Staples as I imagine anyone else here would be too.
    Last edited by Muze Twelve; 3rd Sep 2015 at 11:19.

Search PM
    This is by far one of the most ridiculous threads in VHelp history. A group of people adding their two cents while not listening to someone who is answering questions that nobody is asking.

7. It's the software and the rigid DVD burner that been giving me the problems. No matter what I do or what I use I either can't get anything to burn a thing or when it does, it's so bad. I have that CCCP codec installed and it still doesn't help.

Perhaps you can help?

At this point I'm just trying to burn some random movies because I can't get the real AnyDVD software for the music videos I want to make/re-make.

8. Here is what the fake Any DVD looks like and what it does;

Click image for larger version

Name:	anydvd1pic.png
Views:	107
Size:	588.7 KB
ID:	33463

As you can see it does rip and bypasses the copyright codes without having to do anything to it. You can add a DVD straight from the disc or you can add from a file. Apparently you can add from youtube or other urls as well. Then it converts whatever, to something else. The list on the side as you see on this pic is set at DVD video NTSC Movie (* .mpg) but there are other formats to convert to. It's not a big list.

When I tried using the MKV or AVI there were noticable lines and other distortions. It played, it burned well on Windows DVD Burner but it was really not good. Here I am currently testing a random movie on this thing with that setting NTSC etc.

And with the framerate, as you can see below, it's fixed at 29.97. It won't let me choose another setting.

Name:	anydvd2pic.png
Views:	266
Size:	57.9 KB
ID:	33464

And I have tried using ImgBurn to copy that same movie and it copied it to a disc alright, it just didn't play on the DVD player at all.
    I'm guessing it's because I ripped it using MakeMKV and ImgBurn did something with it to make it only readable to a computer rather than a player in a standard player.

9. Banned
    Search PM
    No, ImgBurn did nothing to your file.
    MakeMKV created a *.mkv file, which is not DVD compliant.

@hech54
    +2 (1 is not enough)

10. Ah, I see. Damnit! Well that sucks. I don't want to convert it with Freemake though. And converting it with fakey any dvd really made it suck.

11. Member
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by hech54 View Post
    This is by far one of the most ridiculous threads in VHelp history. A group of people adding their two cents while not listening to someone who is answering questions that nobody is asking.
    - My sister Ann's brother

12. Don't strain yourself.

13. So nobody can help? Or can answer my questions?

My questions remain the same, if a DVD is being ripped and it itself is only encoded with the 29.97fps only then there's nothing I can do about that, also why would it matter if you can get a clear picture anyway? I don't think everyone would be sitting and watching videos on youtube pausing every frame to see if it's watchable or not. Same story with watching a DVD at home, why would anyone sit there and pause it repeatedly? If it's going smoothly and has good quality why would it even matter if it's at 23 or 29?

And every ripper I've tried so far is not getting the clean quality. I've used Dazzle, 123CopyDvd, the fake Any DVD and MakeMKV and so far the MakeMKV comes close but even then it isn't as clear as the DVD itself. One reason is, is because I had to convert it to record onto a blank disc and that may have been why. That it was the conversion that took down the quality of it but I have a MKV file of the movie Shadow Play still in my videos folder and that one was ripped straight from the movie itself. Believe me, it's like 2 or 3 percent less clear. But far clearer than the others I've mentioned.

Also the others will rip but it will rip with usually the 29.97fps so there's nothing I can do about that unless someone can tell me how to tweak them.

Also a couple of movies I've ripped using MakeMKV, well on the cases they all say they are under 120 minutes long. Most are even under 100 minutes long. But for some reason these are going over the 120 minute length and I can't fit them onto a disc. And ImgBurn doesn't help when it won't put the MKV file straight onto a disc. Since that doesn't work as already mentioned.

There are a couple of others who want to add a post without any help, but please don't abandon me, I really do need to know and want the help to understand and what to do.

Without robbing banks.

14. I thought the geniuses that criticized what had gone on before were going to help. Maybe all they can do is crap on threads.
    ...and so far the MakeMKV comes close but even then it isn't as clear as the DVD itself.
    Since all MakeMKV does is to put the DVD into the MKV container without changing the video in any way, that's not correct.
    Most are even under 100 minutes long. But for some reason these are going over the 120 minute length and I can't fit them onto a disc.
    What you can burn to a DVD5 has nothing to do with its length (even though some discs say 120 minutes) but on the filesize. If a video file won't burn to a DVD5, then it's larger than 4.37GB in size. You can burn a 5-hour long video to a DVD5 if the bitrate is low enough. It won't look very good but it can easily be done.
    And ImgBurn doesn't help when it won't put the MKV file straight onto a disc.
    It'll burn an MKV as long as it's below the 4.37GB size limit. It won't play as a DVD in a regular DVD player, but ImgBurn can certainly burn it to disc.

15. Yeah it did actually burn 2 whole movies to a single 120min disc, but yeah it didn't play on the DVD player. I was so disappointed. You can imagine that I was thinking "What?" and then I realized it was just a data disc it was actually making.

I would like to know if this DVD Shrink will do that and keep the quality? But I have a feeling it won't. Would it work for the Windows burner though? So I can just use that? The 2 movies aren't that great anyway but I can see that losing anymore quality would really make it worse. That 123CopyDvd from Office Depot is shit. It puts everything as a .vob file and will burn it for you though. I have a feeling that it also makes everything into a "29.97 fps". But since I can't take that program back I am stuck with it.

The problems I'm having now is trying to get a cropped render from Vegas Pro 10 and wow, I have no idea why it isn't working now like it used to.

I don't know why those other posters just came in here to crap on the thread, and basically insult everyone. It's hard enough to explain what my situation is with this. I know you and a couple of other people have explained things and I can get more of an idea, but I am very much a beginner in this.

16. Banned
    Search PM
    Let's keep it simple
    You can already "rip" to hard drive with MakeMKV --- as manono explained it is of equal quality
    Install AVStoDVD
    Use the *.mkv as input
    Let it create and author the dvd, it will allow you to create simple menus if needed
    You can then burn directly to disc with the program or seperately with ImgBurn
    AVStoDVD uses ImgBurn as well to burn

Give it a quick shot and then we can help you with settings etc

PS
    Not nitpicking but
    RIP --- exact copy (minus protection) to disc
    Remux --- change container (for example VOB to MKV) no quality loss
    Encode --- change codecs etc some quality loss
    Last edited by gonca; 7th Sep 2015 at 09:35. Reason: more info

17. Okay so will this make it playable on a DVD player? Also I'm wondering if there's a step by step instruction anywhere that explains how to put in the menus you can grab from the Windows burner? If there's something I could code it with but would need those instructions. Believe me I looked all over for such a thing, and on youtube there was one, but it was for a Mac computer. That won't help me.

Also am I right to think that if the movie itself is being ripped as a 29.97 fps that it should be okay to go? I mean that's how the others did on the MakeMKV. At least I think that's what it did. It doesn't actually say.

18. Banned
    Search PM
    It will make it playable on a DVD player --- it creates DVD compliant output
    Recommend you get a DVD-RW for testing until you get the hang of it
    You might to want to give up on "Windows burner" or "Windows MovieMaker" for a while

19. Well I tell ya, it sure has been a pain in the arse. It won't do anything and it has some nice menus. It's the only reason I would want to use it but having menus and then not letting you actually burn to a disc without either making them look really crappy or not work at all is like having menus for nothing.

If there's a way to get just the menus and use them with another burning software, as apparently it can be done, I need the step-by-step on how to go about that.

Also I went ahead and uninstalled that Vegas Pro 10. But I can always reload it. I'm thinking I was pressing the wrong shift + alt keys. On this keyboard there are two different sets of them. Someone told me that I could reset to default by doing this but it didn't work for me. Yes my head is aching.

20. Banned
    Search PM
    Keep it simple to begin with, until you get the hang of it, then if you wish experiment

21. Banned
    Search PM
    Weird timing
    Someone just posted in the AVStoDVD beguinners guide about editing menus

22. Originally Posted by Muze Twelve View Post
    If there's a way to get just the menus and use them with another burning software, as apparently it can be done, I need the step-by-step on how to go about that.
    After you make your menus the way you like, along with a short 'dummy' video with the same number of chapters as the 'real' video, and after you make your menu-less 'real' DVD authored using Muxman with the chapters where you like (using 29.97fps frame numbers in a celltimes.txt file), then you replace the video in the 'dummy' DVD with the 'real' video. If you use a version of the 'real' video when creating the menus and have the chapters where you like, using PGCEdit (or PGCDemux) you can also extract that celltimes.txt for later use in Muxman of the 'real' video. I use PGCEdit for replacing video in DVDs. Open the 'dummy' DVD, highlight the video, go File->Replace VTST Titles and let PGCEdit take it from there. I do this sort of thing all the time, but it may not be easy for you.
    Image Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	ReplaceTitle.jpg
Views:	52
Size:	77.0 KB
ID:	33527  

23. It's difficult to follow because I know the menus on windows thing will only open once you insert a blank disc to record to. This is where the menus live, I was kind of hoping to find a way to just extract those and place them into whatever other burner. And do that instead. The stuff you explained, is still not computing but that's me, I spend a lot of time being confused and need to be walked through things step by step.

The screenshot you have there seems like you have a program called Friends Studio. Unless I'm mistaken.

Keep it simple to begin with, until you get the hang of it, then if you wish experiment

I'm trying to do several things at once, and I guess it's a way to move on to some other thing while I let my brain rest from the confusion of the previous task.

But my basic needs...

A software that rips like a dream.

A cropping tool because I am going to re-do the videos.

Menus from one program.

The one movie Bonnie & Clyde; the two different discs, the combo of the feature film of Bonnie & Clyde and the deleted scenes to be able to match up.
    The movie itself would be fine with a good ripper, it's the deleted scenes I don't know how to match up with the main film.
    The deleted scenes are literally only a few minutes long. If I could send the files to someone to look at?

Movie Maker is what I use to edit my music videos together. It will keep the quality if I have a direct file (like the mkv) to put into it and yes it will accept MKV files. It's when the project is done that it then puts it in either WMP or MP4.
    However there is a project icon that I'm not sure if it's able to be put into some other container or such...

Name:	mm1.png
Views:	92
Size:	727.2 KB
ID:	33547

This is the Move Maker project window opened for the Shadow Play video. There if you can see it, it shows from the pointer that it is a mkv file in there right after "title01". So that is the direct file ripped from the movie disc itself.

Name:	mm2.png
Views:	103
Size:	718.3 KB
ID:	33546

Next you see how it can be saved once finished. A little pop up says: Save your movie on your computer with the recommended settings or choose a different setting.

Name:	mm3.png
Views:	106
Size:	682.4 KB
ID:	33545

Clicking on the arrow it has a drop down menu showing the settings, etc. And a little spot at the bottom where it says "Create custom setting" and I have never used that because I wouldn't know what to put in there.

Name:	mm4.png
Views:	119
Size:	815.5 KB
ID:	33544

Here is the videos folder opened and the arrow pointing at a finished clip that was saved as an avi file. So Movie Maker will let you save files as is, or let you convert them but you have to save them first...but I don't know because

Name:	mm5.png
Views:	98
Size:	809.0 KB
ID:	33543

Each time an edit or anything is done in mm it shows this little file with an icon instead of a thumbnail showing a capture from the video itself, which is a project icon and therefore still set at the very direct file you put into it such as mkv, vob, whatever. From the arrow you see that it shows as a WLMP file. I'm wondering if maybe you can put this into something else, say, ImgBurn and save it as it from that?

And while mm accepts all kinds of file types, it's the Windows DVD Burner that's the real dick about burning anything. It even puts up a fight to save avi files sometimes.

Name:	mm3.png
Views:	97
Size:	682.4 KB
ID:	33538  

Name:	mm4.png
Views:	48
Size:	815.5 KB
ID:	33539  

Name:	mm5.png
Views:	128
Size:	809.0 KB
ID:	33540  

Name:	mm1.png
Views:	66
Size:	727.2 KB
ID:	33541  

Name:	mm2.png
Views:	98
Size:	718.3 KB
ID:	33542  

Last edited by Muze Twelve; 8th Sep 2015 at 04:08.

24. first you should allow to see extensions for files in folders, otherwise things get confused - click on START windows icon (left, bottom on desktop), type folder, then click on Folder Options, click view TAB and then select "show hidden files, folders and drives", then OK

second , not sure if you are going to get instructions here , how to make a DVD with menu using Windows Movie Maker, I'd use google, like this link for example, there is step by step instructions to make DVD with menu

25. Originally Posted by Muze Twelve View Post
    The screenshot you have there seems like you have a program called Friends Studio. Unless I'm mistaken.
    It's the name of the crummy company that released that DVD I was using as an example. The program I used to demonstrate replacing one DVD with another at the same time keeping the menus is PGCEdit.
    The deleted scenes are literally only a few minutes long. If I could send the files to someone to look at?
    There are dozens of people here that can do what you want. If we could only understand what you want. A cropped video reencoded for 16:9 DVD?

26. Originally Posted by _Al_ View Post
    first you should allow to see extensions for files in folders, otherwise things get confused - click on START windows icon (left, bottom on desktop), type folder, then click on Folder Options, click view TAB and then select "show hidden files, folders and drives", then OK

second , not sure if you are going to get instructions here , how to make a DVD with menu using Windows Movie Maker, I'd use google, like this link for example, there is step by step instructions to make DVD with menu
    Al, I know that MM and the Windows burner does all that, I've been doing that. But the quality of the discs I make are what I'm having the issues with and sometimes the Windows DVD burner won't even burn certain files. I can get the menus just by opening up the program itself. It's that I want to take whatever menus that the Windows burner has in it and use them in another program/another burner.

27. Originally Posted by manono View Post
    Originally Posted by Muze Twelve View Post
    It's the name of the crummy company that released that DVD I was using as an example. The program I used to demonstrate replacing one DVD with another at the same time keeping the menus is PGCEdit.
    There are dozens of people here that can do what you want. If we could only understand what you want. A cropped video reencoded for 16:9 DVD?
    The dummy DVD, now would I put that in my D drive and open up some other file within the program itself? And it has to be blank or the menus located in the program just won't come up. The disc cannot have any material on it. I have wracked my brain on how the other guy did that when he posted the little demo of it with a video of his baby.

Okay with the Bonnie & Clyde movie...the feature itself is 720x480, datarate is 7500 kbmps, bitrate 7948 kbmps, 29 frames/second according to the properties on the file. The type is .VOB. Video clip. This was ripped from 123CopyDvd. So it may be different when ripped by MakeMKV and I will try that and see what it says but I can tell you that Shadow Play which was ripped by makemkv, when clicking on the properties of that, shows no such info. I can take a screenshot for you. Compare also the two videos on my youtube channel; the B&C one and the SP one. Both have okay picture quality but not as clear as the actual discs they came from.

The deleted scenes from the second disc from the case is also 720x480, and everything the feature is except the bitrate 7500.
    I know, very confusing, and I said I can send you the files, and I wouldn't have to send you the whole movie either. 123CopyDvd chopped up the parts by 17 minutes each. Meaning I have 5 files of the movie, part 1, part 2, and so on.

I can make an example project and take screenshots of that to show how this problem is occurring. I think a decent cropping tool would help.

Here are the programs I have installed to do with video editing/burning etc;

123CopyDvd
    MakeMKV
    Any DVD Converter (this is the fake one)
    Free YouTube Downloader (it just rips from youtube and that is all)

ImgBurn
    Freemake Video Converter
    Windows DVD Maker

For ripping movies just to watch and not make anything from them, no music videos, I find that none of these are meeting my expectations. And if they do, I can't burn them onto a disc! I'm in the process of trying to find out why Freemake doesn't let you have SOUND on your disc! The horrors.

For making music videos, it's the ripping and cropping tools I either don't have or cannot make work for me. Unless I don't care about having a shitty quality of picture.

Screenshot of my desktop programs:

Name:	desktop.png
Views:	107
Size:	1.18 MB
ID:	33565

And CyberLink PowerDVD is just a player. It does nothing else but play videos. That's all it does. SureThing Express is simply a label maker.
    Last edited by Muze Twelve; 9th Sep 2015 at 02:12.

28. Anything you wish done please make available the original and untouched VOB files and nothing else. No one wants anything touched by the programs you're using. Except for them being decrypted to the hard drive by whatever decrypter you're using.

The dummy DVD...
    It's the DVD you made using whatever you use to make DVDs, with the menu and a video which you plan on replacing with a better version later on.

29. The .vob files of the movie itself was ripped using 123CopyDvd. And it's a program that was bought from Office Depot and I have ripped and put straight to DVD from that very program. Yeah it's not as good as the original disc movie. So even that isn't all it's cracked up to be, but yeah I can upload the .vob file and the deleted scenes. I will try that.

Edit:
    Um, yeah, I can't upload anything other than a picture file here.

It's the DVD you made using whatever you use to make DVDs, with the menu and a video which you plan on replacing with a better version later on.

Okay I see what you mean.

30. Yeah it's not as good as the original disc movie.
    If it's only decrypting, it should be putting onto the hard drive VOBs exactly the same as the source minus the encryption.

Originally Posted by Muze Twelve View Post
    Um, yeah, I can't upload anything other than a picture file here.
    You can upload files in a number of different formats, up to 500MB, although I don't guess yours will be anything near that size.

Name:	VOB.jpg
Views:	73
Size:	100.2 KB
ID:	33575