VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I have a Samsung SCL860 that is mounted and can't be moved. The unit used to feed into a DVR (10 years ago), but my kids too that one. I want to know how I can connect a Bluetooth device to the camera and pick up the video feed into my computer. The unit has a S-Video port as well as a AV Out port. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated, including any programs that might be worth having on the computer to catch the video feed. I am particularly interested in something that can go in slow motion, as this is aimed at a place where I can capture my (horrible!) golf swing. thanks!
    Quote Quote  
  2. What kind of camera? Make and model number. When you give that info then someone here may be able to answer your questions although I doubt bluetooth can do what you are asking.

You want something that can go slow motion. I assume that you want to view it in slow motion. You can use several free viewing programs that can do that but we need more info.

Bluetooth is mainly for transmitting sound and low bandwidth things like bluetooth mice. Some cameras may use bluetooth to communicate with a smart phone or tablet. But that may be wi fi and not bluetooth.
    Last edited by TreeTops; 10th Aug 2015 at 21:18.
    Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence -Carl Sagan
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Thanks. As I noted in my message, "I have a Samsung SCL860". Any help would be appreciated.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Oops. When you said mounted I thought that it was a TV mounted on the wall. That camera is probably too old to do what you want.
    Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence -Carl Sagan
    Quote Quote