VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. I am trying to burn a DVD using DVD Architect Studio 5 but every time I do, a horrible loud destructive noise proceeds the end of the DVD. I have set the end action to return to the last menu, but instead it remains on a black screen for approx. 15 seconds making this loud noise. The noise is not there during the preview within DVDA but is there after 'preparing' the DVD to a folder and also burning a disc.

My video and audio is definitely compliant. (My audio is - PCM 48kHz 16bit Wave file)
    There is NO error message in DVD architect studio 5 about recompressing my audio or video.
    DVD architect studio 5 is NOT overwriting any audio, it is adding approximately 15 seconds of 'screeching noise' to the end of my audio.

I have tried reRendering my audio in sections, and in different editors. The problem persists.

Here is a link to download a tiny sample of my audio. It is only 5secs and produces a very short screeching noise when used with DVD architect studio - either burning a DVD or preparing a folder. It would be great if anyone could download it and tell me if they are getting the same problem! Or offer me any advice! (Remember the problem isn't there when previewing in DVDA, only after burning or preparing. THANK YOU!)

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B9f0vlUQnRBwRFJ2U1R6MDY2U1U
    Quote Quote  
  2. We're supposed to do something with the audio? I get a couple of seconds of silence and 4 seconds of piano music.
    I am trying to burn a DVD using DVD Architect Studio 5...
    To burn means the physical act of writing the DVD to disc, but I don't think that's what you mean. If you're trying to author a DVD, can't you use something else?
    Quote Quote  
  3. DVDA can either burn a disc (author a DVD) physically or prepare a folder with the appropriate files ready for burning. In either situation DVDA is altering my audio to add on 15seconds of destructive noise. I have since been told that the audio I am exporting from Premiere Pro contains metadata which is causing the corruption. Do you know how I can export audio from PP CC without metadata? (PCM 48kHz 16bit wave)
    Quote Quote  
  4. Originally Posted by kieranvyas View Post
    DVDA can either burn a disc (author a DVD) physically...
    Once again, burning to disc and authoring are two completely separate operations.
    ...or prepare a folder with the appropriate files ready for burning.
    That's authoring - taking the assets (video, audio, subs, if any, chapters you or it creates), and creating the DVD VIDEO_TS folder inside of which are the IFOs, BUPs, and VOBs. Even the creation of menus is tangential to authoring, although most (but not all) authoring programs include menu creation in one form or another.

Do you know how I can export audio from PP CC without metadata? (PCM 48kHz 16bit wave)
    No, sorry, as I use neither program. I suppose you already asked the fellow that told you about the corrupt audio? You could, however, test out what he told you to see if it's true by authoring that WAV audio along with its accompanying video using Muxman and then checking the results. If it turns out okay I think I'd be on the lookout for a new authoring program if I were you.
    Quote Quote