VideoHelp Forum

Try StreamFab Downloader and download from Netflix, Amazon, Youtube! Or Try DVDFab and copy Blu-rays! or rip iTunes movies!

Try StreamFab Downloader and download streaming video from Youtube, Netflix, Amazon! Download free trial.

+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hi

I have just bought a Elgato Game capture HD60 box - and use it to record footage of my xbox gaming.

So - I have recorded a few games (Call of duty - MW3 Survival mode) - And want to post them to youtube.

I have just posted my first game to youtube - and the quality is not that good. I know Youtube quality won't be as good as the quality of the original video on my mac - but my youtube video does not look that good!

I've been looking around - and heard that on older imovie versions the best way to do this is via 'export to quicktime' option - But my version of Imovie does not have this option!

So - can anyone help please??

I need to know how - once i've edited the video in Imovie 10.0.7 on my imac (yosemite OS X) - what do i do to get my final video onto youtube with the best possible picture quality?

If someone could help pls?

Thanks

steve
    Last edited by STEVEBETT74; 8th May 2015 at 15:48.
    Quote Quote