VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. hey guys i have this swf file downloaded from the web.
    http://beat.sannhac.com/karaoke_file//VN/999_Doa_hong_-_Cam_Ly.swf
    Can u guide me how to convert it to mpeg file so i can later burn this vcd or svcd n watch it on a vcd player? Thanks)
    BTW, i have tested converting the file with Magic SWFtoAVi software but all i got was a video file with blank screen n no lyrics on it, so much different from the source file
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    The problem is that even conversion programs that claim to convert .swf files often baulk at them. I just tried Format Factory and that does not work.

I doubt if anyone will go through all their programs to find a working one.

Your best IMO option is to play the video through your browser and use screen-capture software to create a more compatable video file and convert to vcd from that.
    Quote Quote  
  3. thanks dude, i have used TinyTake to recapture the video, so far haven't got much problem except the audio volume of the newly recaptured file was a little too low
    can u teach me how to boost the audio volume?
    i have tried playing the swf file with Media Player Classic , it played fine but their no option to boost the audio, ffdshow seemed not to support swf file i guesss, thanks a lot for ur fast reply xD
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    I know nothing about that program. It is not AFAIK on the list of screen-capture tools on this site.

These programs inevitably capture at the level of playback so you could turn that up, if you can, before capturing. You can also use audio editors - again, check the tools section - to see if these assist.

Beyond that. I do not know

And FYI this is a serious forum. Cut out the 'dude' comments.
    Quote Quote