VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I need A video title renamer That renames a video from title 01 to actual name, ie: basball bugs, bully for bugs,ect., but could do this for bulk files? Can anyone help? John
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    There are a number of bulk renaming utilities. My choice is LupasRename and I've been using of years. It has every renaming option I've ever needed and it's FREE.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Originally Posted by RBCC View Post
    I need A video title renamer That renames a video from title 01 to actual name, ie: basball bugs, bully for bugs,ect., but could do this for bulk files?

What "title" are you referring to specifically (how are you determining what the title is?), and for what types of files ?

I'm guessing you want the program to take the video filename and copy it into a title field or something like that ?
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    When i use makemkv it names all files as title## instead of the actual name, yes id like to copy it to a field snd edit whats in the field and make it the right file name. John
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I would l Iike to find a video renamer the reads thru a hd , directories and so u can rename them. Where can i find this ? John
    Quote Quote  
  6. Originally Posted by RBCC View Post
    I would l Iike to find a video renamer the reads thru a hd , directories and so u can rename them. Where can i find this ? John
    Its not video renamer, its file finder
    you can try Everything
    Quote Quote