VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. My miniDVD player pictured below is acting up. The screen turns on and all the functions show on the screen when you select them, but whenever i try to play a DVD or the USB, it does nothing.

I have it hooked up to my my TV and FTA receiver so i can get better sound. It requires me to hit the EXT-IN button whenever i disconnect the power and connect it back on so that there would be sound. Well, now when i plug it back on and i press any other button before pressing EXT-IN, the sound won't come on. I have to unplug it and plug it back on and press EXT-IN (without pressing anything else) in order for the sound to come one.

Another thing is, when i press the power button to turn it off, it just says "wait" forever until i unplug the power.

It used to play after disconnecting the power and connecting it back on several times, but now that doesn't seem to work anymore.

Any ideas what the problem is. Thanks in advance for any help!

Quote Quote  
  2. Mod Neophyte Super Moderator redwudz's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Unfortunately, it sounds like it's dying. But you could tell us the brand and model and someone here may be more familiar with the unit.

And welcome to our forums.
    Quote Quote  
Visit our sponsor! Try DVDFab and backup Blu-rays!