VideoHelp Forum

Try StreamFab Downloader and download from Netflix, Amazon, Youtube! Or Try DVDFab and copy Blu-rays! or rip iTunes movies!

Try StreamFab Downloader and download streaming video from Youtube, Netflix, Amazon! Download free trial.

+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. I want to rip a video, but the Adobe HDS stream is FlashAccess DRM protected. There are RTMP links available also without DRM, but I can't get an auth code to connect to those links. Every time I load the page (different browsers, different Flash versions) I always get the HDS auth codes and not the RTMP auth codes.

Is there any way I can force the RTMP stream to play instead of the HDS stream? Should I block f4m files?
    Quote Quote  
  2. Originally Posted by pub View Post
    I want to rip a video, but the Adobe HDS stream is FlashAccess DRM protected. There are RTMP links available also without DRM, but I can't get an auth code to connect to those links. Every time I load the page (different browsers, different Flash versions) I always get the HDS auth codes and not the RTMP auth codes.

Is there any way I can force the RTMP stream to play instead of the HDS stream? Should I block f4m files?
    hi
    can you post an example url browsers?
    thanks
    Quote Quote  
Visit our sponsor! Try DVDFab and backup Blu-rays!