VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. My Vegas went nuts... After i remove all the audio from the project it still gets rendered, even if every audio timeline is removed. Restarting Vegas doesnt help. How can i fix this?
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Is it there when you play back the timeline?
    Got my retirement plans all set. Looks like I only have to work another 5 years after I die........
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Obviously you are doing something wrong.........

Depending on export format you use, you can disable the audio on export. Otherwise you'll have to demux the output clip and re-mux without the audio.
    Got my retirement plans all set. Looks like I only have to work another 5 years after I die........
    Quote Quote  
  4. Im doing the exact same thing like for the past hundred videos ive rendered. It went nuts today.
    It behaves like if it memorized that the audio is still on the timeline, when it comes to render, but there is no audio.

As for my project, i actually want audio there, just different track. When i put the new track, previously removing the old one, both of these tracks are overlapping eachother after render in final video.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Contact Sony support and submit your bug report.
    http://www.sonycreativesoftware.com/support/
    Quote Quote  
  6. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Contacting SCS Support is unlikely to help, since they "support" only two latest versions.
    Have you tried to copy the edited project and paste into a new project and save with a different name?
    The last build of Vegas Pro 10 was 737/738.
    Quote Quote  
  7. You probably have hidden tracks in your timeline. "C" is the default keyboard command to show/hide them.
    Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    And you should not be "doing the same thing every time". Render a movie with Video+NOaudio! Just customize your template. Done - Even if you had audio tracks, they wouldn't render.

Scott
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Yeah, exactly. Uncheck the audio rendering in the template. Then save to a new template.
    Quote Quote  
Visit our sponsor! Try DVDFab and backup Blu-rays!