VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
    Search PM
    Frequently I have been capturing some serials from satellite and stored them using multiAVCHD on BluRay. No trouble.

Recently I copied three captured movies onto one BD using multiAVCHD, straight forward as usual. But finally my stand-allone player Sony BDP-S570 rejects the video and plays only audio for two of the three movies. The third one is ok.

Playing this multi BDMV in a software player on PC (VLC, PowerDVD) is fine. Also another Samsung player works correctly and plays all three movies.

In opposite the Sony plays no video. It is not that the image is disturbed or jittering. No, there is nothing, not even a black stream. The image of menu does not remove. Complete video is blocked. Sony player has the latest firmware.

I wondering how does this happen. Do I have to adjust something in configurations? For test I produced a BD-RE using tsMuxeR GUI 2.6.12 natively for only one of these two problematic ts streams. No change. Or is there a watermark at the beginning of the stream? To be sure I've deleted the BD contents in player's memory and cut the internet connection - no change.

Some ideas?
    Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    I did some tests on the problematic stream:
    - tuned by TSDoctor, some errors were corrected, result: no change (no video)
    - changed the SID by TSDoctor to $0001, result: no change (no video)
    - analog output shows the same behavior - audio ok but no video
    - streaming from remote DLNA server to Sony BDR S570 - video and audio ok!

Where the hell does this BluRay player know that it does not like this stream if it is located on a disk? Other streames captured from satellite are ok and also this disk is well played on another player, e.g. Samsung.
    Last edited by jgae; 24th Nov 2014 at 06:53.
    Quote Quote  
Visit our sponsor! Try DVDFab and backup Blu-rays!