VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hey all.

Have a bit of a problem. I recorded an event with 4 cameras 3 being DSLR (1920x1080) and one being a backup handheld sony camera that shoots in anamorphic HD (1440x1080). Up until now never had a problem combining these two, today I synced up the videos with PluralEyes 3.5 (the new BETA), since the old PluralEyes 2.5 nor the Adobe CC would sync up the videos properly. The sync is now perfect but, now this problem occurs (the 1st shoot being the problem, the second what I want it to be):

Click image for larger version

Name:	1.png
Views:	400
Size:	1.04 MB
ID:	28095Click image for larger version

Name:	2.png
Views:	358
Size:	1.09 MB
ID:	28096

You guessed it in the export, when I make a multicamera it stays like that and of course it's unusable. Any way to convince Premiere CS6 to automaticly bump the video so that the sizes match? Do have CC installed as well if needed but I prefer working in CS6, but of course if needed I can switch.
    Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    Just go through each clip and check out how it is doing "interpret footage".

Re-adjust as necessary.

Scott
    Quote Quote  
  3. Or right click the clips in the timeline and choose scale to frame size.
    Quote Quote  
  4. interpret footage is greyed out. "Scale to frame size" does nothing, since I guess the height is the proper number. Any other tips?

EDIT: Never mind stretched the 20 clips by hand everything ok now.
    Quote Quote  
  5. shorto, Conucopia's advice is better than mine (in this case ,) but combined with your other thread, you really must learn the functions of the project window.
    Quote Quote  
Visit our sponsor! Try DVDFab and backup Blu-rays!