VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hello folks, i am new here, and i have a project in my hand. I have to create a slideshow presentation on certain subject.
    I have completed the slideshow using a tool called PhotoStage Slideshow Producer, with a bunch of 60 images, added all the sounds .

Now, i want to add a small video effect, in the beginning of the slideshow to make it look more professional.
    Here is the download link for the video. This is just a random youtube video i have cut and pasted for example. (To make my point)
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/i5az6a7rjp3lbkn/Video.rar

The video in the link is farely advanced for my liking, but you got the general message. I want something really simple and i want to add it in between different images for some effect.

How can i achieve that, if i could make something like that, i can make a really presentation and impression.

Please help me with my work. I posted in other forums, but they couldn't provide an answer. Any suggestion is greatly welcomed.

Awaiting some replies.
    Thank you.
    Quote Quote  
  2. You're either going to have to get a prebuilt effect -- look at shutterstock.com or pond5.com or build it from scratch using After Effects or Blender. Prepare to spend days to weeks learning how. This is not easy.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Originally Posted by smrpix View Post
    You're either going to have to get a prebuilt effect -- look at shutterstock.com or pond5.com or build it from scratch using After Effects or Blender. Prepare to spend days to weeks learning how. This is not easy.
    Thank you for your suggestion smrpix: i have around 2 months in hand to deliver my presentation but i can delay it to give my point.
    After Effect looks promising, hope it doesn't require some high-end graphic card for this purpose.

Thank you, once again.
    Quote Quote  
  4. There are many, many after effects tutorials and templates available if you google around. Best of luck.
    Quote Quote  
Visit our sponsor! Try DVDFab and backup Blu-rays!