VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. I downloaded some of the files here, the Ipod version plays alright on MPC (k-lite mega codec pack), but gives issues in VLC, the non ipod videos do not play on either VLC or MPC, but they play alright in quicktime player, I need to transcode them to a player friendly format so i can play them anywhere

p.s. some of the videos has rly low audio ex: chapter 5 part 1, how can i boost the audio?

thx a lot!
    Quote Quote  
  2. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Try handbrake and convert to mp4. Check under audio if you can increase the audio volume.
    Quote Quote  
  3. handbrake gives me a grey screen, obviously the videos have some issues with them and need to be handled i na special way, plz try to download one of them in itunes
    Quote Quote  
  4. Help
    Quote Quote  
  5. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Encrypted? Then give up.
    Quote Quote  
  6. Banned
    Search Comp PM
    My standard answer has been that iTunes movies can't have the DRM removed, but I vaguely remember getting into an argument with some guy in the forums who insisted that there was a program that could remove the DRM. Typically what was required was to play the movie and capture it in real time with something like Replay Video Capture and then take that recorded video and do what you want with it. Some of the programs that claim to "remove" iTunes video DRM actually just play the video in a window that isn't active so you can't see it or hear it and they secretly record the video in real time, just like I mentioned earlier with Replay Video Capture.
    Quote Quote  
Visit our sponsor! Try DVDFab and backup Blu-rays!