VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. I was playing these fine on clean MPC-HC with LAV codecs not long ago, but now it shows up like this:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	greenbleh.jpg
Views:	537
Size:	116.8 KB
ID:	27758

What happens when I try to play them is it's just blank and sits at 00:00 if I skip forward then it goes to the green and plays, I can hear audio fine, subtitles overlay fine.

I installed some converters I was trying to play around with, really is the only thing I can think of that might have caused it, I have since uninstalled them but the problem persists.

I installed CCCP and Kawaii codec packs to try to clear out anything but neither seemed to work.

Any suggestions or help would be appreciated, thank you!
    Last edited by gryph1; 29th Sep 2014 at 19:19. Reason: added a little more detail.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    It seems that the decoder operates in 8bit mode Display a list of filters? You need to remove unwanted / off and raise the priority of LAV.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Thanks for replying.
    There's nothing in External filters.
    Here's the stats screen:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	greenbleh2oop.jpg
Views:	424
Size:	111.7 KB
ID:	27763
    It seems LAV is running, I just don't get.
    Last edited by gryph1; 29th Sep 2014 at 18:11. Reason: Fixed image
    Quote Quote  
  4. aaand I got it.. since you mentioned 8bit and 10bit I went into the lav video settings and disabled all 10bit, then saw it worked enabled 1 by 1 til I found only P010 had the problem. Then google searched for P010 and found http://www.cccp-project.net/forums/index.php?topic=7279.msg45553#msg45553 which basically says it's the new nvidia driver. Which I did update.

Thanks!
    Quote Quote  
Visit our sponsor! Try DVDFab and backup Blu-rays!