VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. I have several 1080i 25fps with AC3 TV shows that I need to convert to 720p 50fps files every day with pass-through audio. I need the enocodings to be frame accurate which as far as I know only DGDecodeNV is frame accurate. Most encoders seems to use FFMS2Index.

Normally I would use AviSynth however it would take too long to create an index file and remux the output for every video (you need to mux back the audio with the video).

Can anyone recommend a good Batch x264 encoder with AviSynth support which indexes the input and muxes the output itself? I will be doing non-multi-threaded encodes with the same script for every video as follows:

Code:
    DeGrainMedian(limitY=2, limitUV=3, mode=1, interlaced=true)
    Yadif(mode=1, order=1)
    Vinverse()
    Lanczos4Resize(1280,720)
    I tried the following:
    • MeGUI doesn't work properly, it can crash at random even though when I use another program and index and remux manually it NEVER crashes in Non-MT.
    • Hybrid: Not sure how to use it but I was told DegrainMedian isn't supported
    • StaxRip
    • TX264
    • Vafe: May possible work but it doesn't allow audio passthrough!
    Getting pretty desperate now, surely there's a working alternative to MeGUI somewhere?
    Last edited by VideoFanatic; 8th Sep 2014 at 14:37.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Don't think those are relevant as both of those are used to make a Bluray structure.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    but it does what you want.. just take the m2ts file, not all the structure
    Quote Quote  
  4. When I try to open an MKV file, BD Rebuilder says the source is not BD format.

I tried MultiAVCHD but my Avisynth script seems to have no effect on the output. Also the output MKV is split into several files.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Bd-rebuilder: File/import to batch queue/ video files (mkv....)
    Multiavchd: Change in ''Author tab'' in ''general'' : ''media (m2ts) split at(mib)''

i dont know about avisynth
    Quote Quote  
  6. I don't see anything in BD Rebuilder about being able to use Avisynth scripts.

I've no idea how to use a single avisynth script for all the input videos in MultiAVCHD.
    Quote Quote  
  7. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Try Ripbot264. it supports avisynth and batches.
    Quote Quote  
  8. How does it work according to my requirements in my first post as I don't understand how to get it working?
    Quote Quote  
Visit our sponsor! Try DVDFab and backup Blu-rays!