VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hi all: built a new computer. Now running on windows 7. Quad core 3.7 I7. Fast but using canopus imaginate renders jumpy stuttery vids. Had no problems on old dual core xp. Any other programs like imaginate out there? Hope this is the right forum. Am converting jpgs to video
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search PM
    If the same software worked well on a less powerful PC, the software will least likely be the reason. Maybe it is set up differently now, or a different graphic card behaves differently, or the drivers are a little restricted (if only Microsoft made)... Too much guessing, too little information.
    Quote Quote  
  3. I'm using Imaginate 2 with Windows 7 , and have no problems.
    You might need to check that the output format is what you are expecting.....from the drop down file menu click on 'Render Video' and check the output format configuration preset from within the 'Export to File' window.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Always rendered in 1080 full frame. Tried all the different settings. Only does the lower resolution settings come out jitter free. I'll try different pics next week and mess with the settings some more. Nice to know it does work in windows 7
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search PM
    If you export a video with HD1080 resolution in an uncompressed format, I would not be surprised that it cannot be read in realtime from the harddisk for a smooth playback.
    Quote Quote  
Visit our sponsor! Try DVDFab and backup Blu-rays!