Hoping someone here can make a suggestion or two that will help me out with achieving the best results for my online instructional video's . I've tried numerous recommendations and while I seem to be getting closer to the desired results, I'm still falling short.
I'll give you the Desired Goal, Scenario (Current Editing Process), and also what and me settings have been. Maybe this will help you to help me. I appreciate your help.
- Have videos on my site that will not have latency issues, play on multiple devices, and be clear (sharp) as possible
- I record using an iPhone 5S and do my edits in iMovie.
- I export the movie out of iMovie as a h264 (shows on my desktop as a .mov file) to my desktop at 1280 x 720 (NOTE: It was suggested to me that exporting at this setting would be best and provide a high quality file that I could later convert to mp4 or Flash for streaming on my site)
- I take this h264 file into HANDBRAKE and reduce the actual dimensions (656 x 368) down to the size I need for my website (Handbrake settings currently used that are giving decent results are shown below).
- After conversion in Handbrake are complete, I upload to my EZS3 account and then post those videos on my site.
- Please see the images shown
Feel free to let me know if you need more specific information in order to make recommendations.
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 4 of 4
I guess my concern is this. I have a membership site for playing an instrument. Once people log into the members area (VIA PASSWORD), I think it would seem odd to them that they have to enter in a password (again) to make the video play. Thoughts?