VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hello to All;

I have just discovered PotPlayer! Over the years I've tried most of the free media players (MPC, GOM, foobar, zoom, VideoLAN, Winamp, ... ) and I'm excited to have found PotPlayer. It loads quickly and has played all the media file types that I've tried so far. It has many functions and controls, and that's the question I hope someone can help me with.

I've searched for a list of keyboard shortcuts (hotkeys) but have not found a comprehensive list of keyboard keys. I have found partial lists, mostly older lists that refer to KMplayer or earlier PotPlayer versions, but nothing that covers the many functions that PotPlayer has predefined. Does anyone have a link to, or a list of PotPlayer keyboard shortcuts? Is there a way to have PotPlayer save a list of the assigned hotkeys?

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks.
    Harry B.

P.S. I should add, if anyone has a link to an English language PotPlayer user file, help file, or manual, please pass that along. I have searched but have not found much. I don't understand why there isn't more translated documentation available - PotPlayer is a nice media player.
    Quote Quote  
  2. You can get some useful info here: http://www.dvbsupport.net/info/potplayer.html

Personally I don't use any of the pre-defined hotkeys in potplayer. It can be completely disabled in preferences. But if you want a whole list here it is.

Click image for larger version

Name:	2014-09-05_19-10-47.jpg
Views:	4388
Size:	1.60 MB
ID:	27290
    Quote Quote  
  3. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    I'm moving you to our software section. This is not any guide/tutorial.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Thanks Sheppaul for The jpg listing the predefined hotkeys. I have continued my search for a comprehensive English list of hotkeys an yours is the most complete. I tried to save the list from within PotPlayer but couldn't figure how to capture/save it.

Thanks again.
    Harry B.
    Quote Quote  
Visit our sponsor! Try DVDFab and backup Blu-rays!