VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hi! I have some bd 3d iso's and i want to remove all dont needed things like languages, extras, etc. Usually with not 3d iso, i use makemkv. i cant do this with 3d, because in this way, the resulting mkv will be 2D. If, instead, the resulting file is still iso, then my mediaplayer plays it in 3d. Are there any software's for mac? thanks
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    BDinfo to find out which ''.mpls'' file to use and TSmuxer for remuxing

You can also rip to mkv 3D using MakeMKV. The mkv will be 2d/3D.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Originally Posted by imhh1 View Post
    BDinfo to find out which ''.mpls'' file to use and TSmuxer for remuxing

You can also rip to mkv 3D using MakeMKV. The mkv will be 2d/3D.
    using the first 2 softwares, its will still an iso file? as ive said above, with makemkv, even if i select the 3d extension, resulting file is still 2d
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    yeah tsmuxer produce 3D iso file
    Quote Quote  
  5. Banned
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by imhh1 View Post
    yeah tsmuxer produce 3D iso file
    This is news to me. Exactly how does tsmuxer produce an ISO then?
    Quote Quote  
  6. Member
    Search Comp PM
    just select Bluray iso for the output (version 2 and +)
    Quote Quote  
  7. it seems tsmuxer dont opens iso. im extracting it... 1hour remaining even if im extracting from usb 3.0 hd to a ssd...
    Quote Quote  
  8. Member
    Search Comp PM
    You cannot drag the iso directly to Tsmuxer

-Mount the iso first with DVDfab virtual drive or any image emulator , then import the good MPLS into tsmuxer: ''\BDMV\PLAYLIST'' using BDinfo , after that you can remux to an iso. it should take only 15 minutes, no reencoding

and if you dont understand , you can use your MKV made with Makemkv (dont forget to select the MVC 3D) and then create the bluray iso with tsmuxer . But it is one more step.

for more info about Tsmuxer 3D remux visit http://forum.doom9.org/showthread.php?t=168539
    Last edited by imhh1; 19th Aug 2014 at 17:39.
    Quote Quote  
  9. Originally Posted by imhh1 View Post
    You cannot drag the iso directly to Tsmuxer

-Mount the iso first with DVDfab virtual drive or any image emulator , then import the good MPLS into tsmuxer: ''\BDMV\PLAYLIST'' using BDinfo , after that you can remux to an iso. it should take only 15 minutes, no reencoding

and if you dont understand , you can use your MKV made with Makemkv (dont forget to select the MVC 3D) and then create the bluray iso with tsmuxer . But it is one more step.

for more info about Tsmuxer 3D remux visit http://forum.doom9.org/showthread.php?t=168539
    ok i did it first with makemkv, selecting the mvc 3d extension. then iso with tsmuxer. it works! again i dont understand why this 3d extension dont work if the file is mkv. the only 3d mkv's that works are the sbs. also, when i add the "cleaned" mkv to mkvmerge, i have only the video and the audio. on tsmuxer i have also the 3d extension....
    Quote Quote  
Visit our sponsor! Try DVDFab and backup Blu-rays!